The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen #2

:sick::yuk:

ic1a.jpg

ic2h.jpg

ic3g.jpg

ic4sp.jpg

irregularchoice.com

oh my god!!!Did the manufacturers of these shoes really think that people would give even 1 dollar to buy them??

I'm literally speechless looking at the last.. thing. What is that supposed to be?

Yuck. Yuck. Yuck.
Those look like the results of a very bad experiment. The last ones....I don't even...

I don't have a picture but some of the recent ones ashley olsen has worn. Maybe even Mary-Kate.

I think we have a winner here.
The last one in #241 is just... :sick: :sick: :sick:

Who design the first two whatever in #241? Punky Brewter?

Probably not the ugliest boots I've ever seen, but don't understand how someone can buy something like this. The only thing that go good with these boots is a long skirt that hide them completely.

zara.com/espadrillesetc.com

I apologize if I offended any owner of boots like these.

^ Seriously!! They're not even wellies or something! I have bright coloured boots like that, but I wear them in the snow/mud/etc... when on earth would you wear those?

Shoes by Nicholas Kirkwood

[...]but the true gem is the line realized in collaboration with the Keith Haring Foundation. Shoes, boots and roller-skates that perfectly combine the vibrant colors of the imaginative American artist with the designer’s sexy style. Models that will surely become cult pieces, like those embellished with the images Radiant Baby or Safe Sex. Art for everyone, like Keith would have wanted.
source: vogue.it

true gem? cult pieces? art for everyone? I hope not everyone wants to wear "art" in the streets. Just because these shoes have the design of an artist, not become them into art pieces.

I can't help laughing when I see the shoes in #241. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RudaZuza2005
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->