The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen #2

Was just about to put those here, I actually pretend the footwear does not exist for Miu Miu this season.

Was just about to put those here, I actually pretend the footwear does not exist for Miu Miu this season.

:lol: What are you guys talking about? I think those shoes are so beautiful. God, they're better than last seasons disgusting excuses for footwear, which didn't help that they were abused by people like Anna D. Russo.

Those Miu Miu are terrible!
Last season footwear was so amazing! :lol:

Those Miu Miu shoes are absurd. There has to be some accountability for designers for putting that sort of trash out.

same. i've been a loyal costumer for years, but those things just don't make any sense. at all. wtf was miuccia thinking? how did that happen?

I just can't with Karl. Season after season he creates some of the fugliest shoes to ever appear on earth

vogue.com

I'm really sad about the Miu Miu shoes this season :cry: I'm just hoping that there's a secret collection of non-runway shoes that look like Miu Miu shoes normally do..

Ugh, that silver shoe looks completely disproportionate

Marc Jacobs F/W 11.12

171863inl.jpg

net-a-porter

Those Missoni ones are really bad, what about those shoes that are called Crocs, they were really popular for awhile.

there is nothing more disgusting than chanel shoes on the last page

^Oh dear, what a priceless set :lol:

While the first pair might somehow seem decent (Kind of. Sometimes. Maybe), I don't even know where to begin with the rest.

I actually don't think the last is terrible (red and white stripes, with a heart). It reminds me of something I would see in Asia. I wouldn't wear it myself, but with the right outfit on the right girl, I think it could look nice.

All the shoes are really weird

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->