The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen #2

Lady Gaga workshop shoes are priceles :lol::lol: so amazingly deformed, and this applique! :doh::shock:

Did I just replied to a picture that immidiately dissapeared or am I seeing (dead people) things?:blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Which reminds me, my sis (who is not so much into fashion) was introduced yesterday to Solestruck and immidiately found some exemplars that made me tear from laughter.
The best example was Trippen Way boot. I don't know why, but I was literally crying, looking at this poor baby..

Trippen-shoes-Way-(Black)-010604.jpg

image from Solestruck.com

I like quirky, avant-garde, colorful shoes, but these ones seem to be born in my worst nightmares.
But anyone is free to disagree with me, after all design is subjective.
It's not the colors that puts me off though, I actually love the color combination, it's the overall shape, some designs look good on paper but bad in real life, but these don't seem like they looked good in the original sketch either...
489 Euro too.....

They're from the sixby6bloggers collection on farfetch.com
photo source: myfavoritecolourisshiny.tumblr.com

^these neon clodhoppers are honorary "irregular choice" mutant freakazoids. sigh.

Uggs and Crocs are the ugliest shoes I've ever seen. Admittedly, some of the shoes in this thread are quite ugly but someone took the effort to pick them out. When a woman is in Uggs or Crocs, it seems that she doesn't care about her appearance. To me it would be difficult for any shoe to be more unattractive than that.

more from solestruck.com, for a site that has the slogan "ridding the world of ugly shoes", they have some doozys. sorry if anything is a repost

moonspun saloon
Moonspoon-Saloon-X-Buffalo-shoes-Platform-Sneaker-(Paint)-010604.jpg

Senso
Senso-shoes-Delilah-(Pink-Leopard-Pony)-010603.jpg

Jeffrey Campbell
Jeffrey-Campbell-shoes-Starlight-(White-Rainbow)-010604.jpg

Substitute
Substitute-shoes-Club-Spike-(Black-Patent)-010604.jpg

Jeffrey Campbell
Jeffrey-Campbell-shoes-Kelsey-Fab-(Black-Red-Blue-Combo)-010604.jpg

U.G.L.Y.

:yuk:...

miu miu s/s 2012

Attachments

• SS12C-MiuMiu-738_2099866a.jpg
    SS12C-MiuMiu-738_2099866a.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 7
^Agreed. The footwear at this show was just wrong on so many levels...

^Well, wrong might not be the word, plain atrocious, yes.

Martinez%20Lierah_039.jpg
Martinez%20Lierah_047.jpg

unwearable :sick:

Today Barcelona Fashion Week at Martinez Lierah Show

080barcelonafashion

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand Creepers aren't all that bad compared to most of the atrocities in this thread, but they're still hideous. I don't understand their appeal at all.

a-Creepers_shoes4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->