The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wo, at that price, they should come with at least one free 24k chain and a sparkly bauble, or something. :lol: Good grief! Ducati concept shoes. :cry: And these would be wonderful if they were sold with a hot Italian motorcycle racer!

amadirectlink.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are quite interesting. I'd like to see those for real, instead of just a sketch.

Wo, at that price, they should come with at least one free 24k chain and a sparkly bauble, or something. :lol: Good grief! Ducati concept shoes. :cry: And these would be wonderful if they were sold with a hot Italian motorcycle racer!

amadirectlink.com

Those remind me of bridge structures. :lol:

The heels on the Ducati shoes show some talent. They remind me of the Chanel bird cage heels from a couple of years ago.

The Ducati shoes never went into production - and I can't even find a beta pair, unfortunately. I tried because I really wanted to see the construction up close. They were designed for a Ducati design competition in 2004 by Richard Pfeiffer.

I agree that it is an intriguing concept and interesting details, but the underframe would have to be made of something like carbon fibre to last any appreciable period of time. Shoes with this much metal structure cannot possibly be comfortable, I think.

Then again, who said all shoes had to be practical!?! :lol: Here is the link to the article, if anyone's interested: http://www.motorcycledaily.com/21june04ducati.htm.

farren fashion said:
what a disgrace. i can't believe that came from chanel.

I know; using that print for a skirt or jacket is one thing, but creating heels with that design is another. :shock:

You know what? oftentimes when I go on bluefly and look at the designer shoes, I will be shocked by what I see - designs I would never on my own associate with that label

these:

p358216b.jpg

source: urbanoutfitters.com

DSQUARED:sick:"boots of the season" € 1163.00

oh LOL!
scrolling up, before reading dsquared, i thought they just were some sort of goth scenester/stripper boots.
who in their right mind would spend 1163 euros on em while you can have the same but cheap on any stripper / goth store?

or better.

who in their right mind would spend any money on em?.

5x8kkg5.jpg

4qhg0wn.jpg

Miu Miu

.....what inspired thios shoe.....it is just beyond me....horrible

Last edited by a moderator:
i want to see the dsquared ones on the runway.. i think they could look nice. or maybe i'm just crazy? hahaha. :ninja:

farren fashion, here are the Dsquared shoes on the runway:

00010m.jpg

style.com

Ridiculous in appearance and price, if you ask me.

hmm... idk now. i don't hate them on the runway as much as in the picture that was posted first. but, i don't love them. i think the pants & the shirt make it look even more hideous -- actually. hahah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerry Galea
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->