The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that bothers me is the height. I'm all up for wearing high heels, but the heel on the Dsquared boots is just plain dangerous.

^^ i agree. i didn't really see it in the plain picture of it. but on the runway it's like 5 inches of pure dangerous stiletto. haha. it could kill! reminds me those manolos way back... i think they were manolos. where they recalled them because the stiletto was too sharp or something? can't exactly remember the story.

:clap: These are ALL so deliciously ugly (at least I think so)! Oh but those Jetsons (remember the futuristic cartoon??) in bkhill5's post are supremely horrendous! :lol:

metallic shoes are just plain ugly. specially silver and gold ones. yuck.

farren fashion said:
p.s. is that freja in your icon pic?

I changed my icon today, so I'm not sure whether you're talking about my current one or not. In any case, the answer is no. :wink: My previous avatar was of Meghan Collison and my current one is Shirley Manson.

i was wrong then. it was one from the previous day. it looked like freja. =] but, i'm guessing it was only because it was small. hah. besides the fact, it was nice. =]

I can see how it would look like Freja - if you look at the comments in Meghan's thread, you're not alone. :D I think it's the bangs, personally. And thank you for the compliment!

i think i'll go & check out meghan's thread. =] & no problem. :flower:

ugly shoes!!

uglyshoe.jpg

i believe they're fendi.

PG_15130.5171_FS.jpg

another fendi.

source: shoewawa.com

also, these:

exotichighheels_1945_75663400

source: chonga style - chola style thread

if you haven't noticed -- the platform has a little slot for you to put money it in. which makes sense since they're most definetely stripper heels. hahaha.

Although I like high heels and pointy toes, this is taking it too far...:shock:

641547331_771b6d702f_o.jpg

(ebay)

Shoes by DiMarni, selling for EUR 359.00... :ninja:

the last one i posted didn't show up. so, here's the pic. source is the same: chonga style/chola style thread.

681h1nb.jpg

Those remind me of these gems I noticed awhile back - in case anyone doesn't know what the slot is for, there's a handy symbol pasted on. :lol:

6220-424696-3.jpg

zappos.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerry Galea
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"