The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
oye -- they look like the bodysuits divers wear -- but only the feet part. haha. but, i don't think bodysuits that divers/surfers wear even have booties. they're like the missing part of a bodysuit. haha.

any shoes by marc jacobs, that man cannot design a shoe to save his life
every shoe in his collections this season was so hideous

i cannot believe i liked him two years ago when i joined..lol CAN I CHANGE MY NAME?

i know how you feel.
i mean marc jacobs was my absolutely fav. shoe designer.

then he came up with this fuglyness:

yoox.com

and then it went downhill from there.

i know that many people love that collection, but its beyond undestandable for me :sick::yuk:

i thought those shoes were hideous when i saw them on bluefly.com. but, when i saw them on the runway and in real life -- i thought they were fabulous. i really really like them. =]

homepage1.jpg

http://www.rosashoes.co.uk

i think those pointy shoes could really work!!!!

as long as you paired them with this whole outfit and make up!(after all, galliano did put those two things together)

00070m.jpg

style.com

I don't think these pictures would convince me to bid on this eBay user's shoes (both of the pictures are from the same user). :sick:

19661gx8.jpg
f0ca1im2.jpg

eBay

I hope she knows we can see her leg stubble and her hammertoes and that we're all collectively gagging.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bottega Veneta S/S 07

the colors of the snake skin make me goosefleshing :yuk:
05m.jpg

style.com

I don't think these pictures would convince me to bid on this eBay user's shoes (both of the pictures are from the same user). :sick:

eBay

Do you want to see some pics that REALLY will make you NOT buy something? :lol::lol::brows::rofl::rofl:

82cf_3.JPG

f9cd_3.JPG

ebay.de

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jily23
Back