The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am shocked about this:

HYH.jpg

source: voilalamode.blogspot.com

do you remmember this? i actually found a star wearing them!!!

kate beckinsdale:ninja:
katebeckinsale.jpg

hideous and painful looking. i wonder if anyone has gotten rope-burn from wearing them?

#3213- eww they look like skankified crocs!

Last edited by a moderator:
The more I see these, the uglier they are. I can't understand the whole concept of wrapping a bag or handkerchief around your ankle.

#1 - Urban Outfitters
#2 - FashionTribes.com

^Agreed!

I'm not an advocate for fashion always making perfect sense, but these aren't even at all pleasing to the eye.

I can't understand the whole concept of wrapping a bag or handkerchief around your ankle.
Yeah, wrapping the whole foot would at least be more protective... :lol:

ebay.com

^ Yes. In fact, I believe a few tFS members were planning on purchasing the shoes Echoes posted.

Now, I love Balenciaga, and Nicolas as well...but I feel a moral obligation to post these monsterous things.

untitled-4.jpg

balenciaga.com

Those are classic, and not in a positive way. I am now forever weary of Balenciaga shoes!

Let's see - that boot looks like an eraser stuck on a dog that's half naked. :lol:

^^^^urrghhh yuk...Balenciaga has made some of the most beautiful shoes but those aren't....wonder if they'd look better if the fur was shaved off???

^ I know. My first thought when I saw those was "Wow, Yeti's do exist....and Balenciaga's making boots out of them".

Those crazy plastic snowboard heels finally grew on me and then they put this rediculous looking hoof on the website.

#3230 looks like someone just kicked the sh*t out of a piece of road kill

Wow. What on earth says "this is a good idea" about those Balenciagas?

1077660230_bcf82221d4.jpg

I think I just puked a little :sick: :yuk:

Bernhard Willhelm Women's fall 07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickane
Back