Christian Dior F/W 02.03 boots

a8b412tx5.jpg

ebay.com

I'm left speechless.

those aren't Dior

they are Galliano spring 2005 mens

edit: i just posted them there because they are similar ;]

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand why people found toe socks cute.
But toe shoes? :yuk:

^ Love the adhesive strip on the heel and the crossed toes. :lol:

Ok, it's not really a shoe - but it's so 'ewwww'. :ninja:

5zp6efl.jpg

The flesh that comes to mind when you think of Australia may be of the bikini-clad, Bondi Beach variety, but Julie Rrap, one of Oz's most respected artists, would like you to think otherwise. In her distorted and manipulated images, she uses her own and other bodies to challenge the way the human form has been depicted, interpreted, and (mis)understood in European art and popular culture. Beginning on August 30 and running through January 28, 2008, the Museum of Contemporary Art in Sydney will host Body Double, a comprehensive survey of Rrap's 25-year career. With her knack for what MCA guest curator Victoria Lynn calls being a "trickster," Rrap works with photography, video installation, and sculpture to turn ethical and aesthetic issues on end, somehow always managing to strike a balance between serious analysis and comic effect. In Overstepping (2001), for example, she showed her own pedicured feet digitally altered to include fleshy high heels. Though the subject matter shifts between male and female, single bodies and groups, her questioning of the effects of the societal on the physical and vice versa remains constant. For more information, see www.mca.com.au.

style.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickane
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->