The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
#3319....Not to mention, as I stare at it a little longer, the toe looks like the bill of a duck!?!

IMO Marc Jacobs and Prada, two of the most fashion foward designers, can really f*ck up a shoe when they want too. I mean who wasnts to look like an old spinister? [pret-a-porter,elux.com,bergdorf ]

I'd wear all of those..I especially like ones from the miu miu show...to me they made the show really stand out...I'm so going to end up in the worst dressed thread any time soon, I can see it.

Ugh that bottom pair of shoes looks like the ugly "heels" that older people wear, but with three inches tacked on.

I was actually working last night, and there was a lady who came in looking all put-together, a nice skirt, a nice shirt...and then the Crocs with the two ankle straps. And when I tell my mom about them, she gushes over them-"Oh I would love them for gardening!" I was in a JoAnn fabrics with her where they had some el cheapo knockoffs and I successfully stopped her from buying them. Any mention of liking them gets a look of "You're kidding, right?"

I was actually working last night, and there was a lady who came in looking all put-together, a nice skirt, a nice shirt...and then the Crocs with the two ankle straps.

That reminds me:

68391177gm3.png

Picture taken by me

I saw this woman walking around the Seattle Center wearing a gorgeous coat, carrying a great bag, and wearing fluorescent pink Crocs. I just don't get it.

Seems like we can't get enough of crocs on this thread. ^ By the way, I really love your avatar, the one before it was nice too.
_5461525.jpg

Oh but wait they come in pink too!

_5482476.jpg

nordstrom.com

Crocs are going way too far, seriously. Lined Crocs? WTF? It's like Uggs with minis; if you want to be warm, you should stay away from things that are backless and rubber. And speaking of Uggs.

NMX05BA_mn.jpg

neimanmarcus.com.

Yeah. Uggs by the Hell's Angels. Man. I don't even know what to think of these.

Seems like we can't get enough of crocs on this thread. ^ By the way, I really love your avatar, the one before it was nice too.

Oh but wait they come in pink too!

nordstrom.com

the 2 year old girl that I ws watching this summer has the brown crocs ! they are cute as hell on a baby believe me ! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexandre Herchcovitch
alexandre-hercovitch-spring-08-thumb-480x479.jpg

alexandre-hercovitch-rtw-2008-thumb-480x579.jpg

(from shoegoddess.net)

as much as I am into architechtural shoes, these are :sick::sick::sick:!!

I think the top one is alright for maybe a runway shoe..not sure how it would translate into every day wear though. But the cutting out job on those pictures is pretty awful...

This thread always cheers me up. :lol: All the cork sandals for guys in the 3.1 Phillip Lim S/S 08 are horrible, especially these.

6byq6na.jpg

style.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
battistaromolo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"