The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
ewwww!!! the top two are disgusting! The pink and black pair are like messed up hooves.:yuk:

Seems Ugg Australia is hoping the inside-out ugg will be the next new thing. Uggs just can't get fugglier than these:
ugly-ugg-sheepskin-fur-boots.jpg

The Shoewawa

Let's just hope your grandma doesn't make you a pair of these for the holidays.
shoes_uglyshoe.jpg

crochetme.com

I really don't get the fetish shoe thing. It's crazy and probably attributes to a million sprained or broken ankles a year. LOL.

Ow... they look really painful to walk in too. The only people who could would have to be ballerinas. But their point shoes look a heck of a lot better. They're PINK.

Didn't somebody post a photoshoot done with fetish shoes earlier in the thread? Creepy, creepy, creepy!

What's so "creepy" about fetish shoes?
yes i dont get it too.
and i've tried them on.
theyre surely not the most comfortable shoes ever, but i've tried on many designer shoes (even own them) that are by no means less painful to wear.
plus ballet shoes arent exactly made to walk in them :D

loving the shoes on this page!! :rofl:
the crochetme.com shoe is a must of the season!!!
and the fetish shoe wouldnt be so bad without that heel :innocent: ..

What's so "creepy" about fetish shoes?

They just have a creepy look to them. I can't really explain exactly why they're creepy; their exaggerated, 'dangerous' appearance is simply unsettling. That is my opinion, however, and may not prove true to everyone.

probably someone has already posted these.. but i did not want to go through al 175 pages (!!!HOW MANY UGLY SHOES ARE THERE????) of this topic.
resource_4791.jpg

taken from buffalo-shop.de

and i've also seen guys wearing these

:shock:...:o....:yuk:...:cry:...:sick:...:nuke:

Last edited by a moderator:
The bottom part of the shoe looks like a sort of lightweight material. I can't think of the exact name at the moment, but from what I've seen in stores like Hot Topic it can't be too heavy.

Then again, there's always exceptions. :lol:

umm.. question? How heavy are those?

they are indeed of some kind of foam, alomst like this sponge rubber people like to craft with, but not as soft. this makes them at least not as heavy as they look, but they are def not the lightest shoes.

yes i dont get it too.
and i've tried them on.
theyre surely not the most comfortable shoes ever, but i've tried on many designer shoes (even own them) that are by no means less painful to wear.
plus ballet shoes arent exactly made to walk in them :D

Because it looks like exaggerated chinese foot binding, which is incredibly unsettling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryperez
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->