The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen an exhibiton on -among other things- these mutilations in other cultures, that are/or used to be seen as beautiful. The term 'beauty is pain' goes to far here - and this can be sad on all the shoes we've seen. our eyes have to suffer at our attempt to make the place a more beautiful place (in a very shallow way of course) and detect all these no-no-no-no-no-go's.

WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT IN 3516? D o children wear it to aid them in bouncing around?

#3505 : Christina Aguilera has worn a pair like those in the Hurt video. In fact, quite a few people have worn them. I seriously feel pain just looking at them, never mind wearing them

Not really ugly, but....

The Marc Jacobs are just odd looking and I am not the greatest fan of the YSL with stars

Scanned by me from the January 2008 U.S. Harpers Bazaar.
heels001.jpg

the ugliest shoes you've seen

Well well the starry Ysl shoes seems to be made only for the runway, howev^_^er I wonder how they will translate in real life?
Florence

Last edited by a moderator:
probably someone has already posted these.. but i did not want to go through al 175 pages (!!!HOW MANY UGLY SHOES ARE THERE????) of this topic.

edit: do not quote images

taken from buffalo-shop.de

and i've also seen guys wearing these

:shock:...:o....:yuk:...:cry:...:sick:...:nuke:

omg, I can remember these platform buffalo´s used to be sooooooooooooooooooo hot and popular in germany years ago, all the kids wore them!!!!!!!!!!!! I never wore them!!! I´m so glad I didn´t it looks just terrible!!!!!!:sick:

Well well the starry Ysl shoes seems to be made only for the runway, howev^_^er I wonder how they will translate in real life?
Florence

This is from an editorial with Sasha P. from the Jan 08 U.S. Harper's Bazaar, scanned by me. Although I realize this isn't really much closer to real life:D

Although we have seen much worse on offer.

Sasha_Pivovarova_HB_0108_003a.jpg

Ysl starry shoes

:D:PThank you Sasha

At least it gives me a better idea, however the shoes are absolutely un wearable without taking a chance of a nasty ankle injury!!!! :D:wub:

I love Pierre Hardy, but certainly not these:

0052.JPG

0066.JPG

0072.JPG

Pics from luisaviaroma.com

some really ugly shoes, in my opinion.

Those green shoes have an "Electrolux" label, which is known in the U.S. for vacuum cleaners. Maybe you walk around your house in them and they get rid of dust!

Although they could be Hovercraft shoes, with propellers set in those HUGE soles to whisk one through the air.

Thanks so much for those!:D

tenni2000519835_347x683f.jpg

tenni2000419889_347x683f.jpg

tenni2000010026_347x683f.jpg

shopbop

no wonder these fugly things are on sale...
product description:
"so-chic styles worthy of Lil' Kim" :lol::rolleyes:...:sick:

not the ugliest or most outrageous, but just yuck

..both by "Irregular Choice"
1733-290163-p.jpg

7769-506676-p.jpg

zappos.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads