The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been staring at the pcture in #4232 for five minutes, trying to decipher why this woman would wear that...shoe.. and the toenail?? its beyond words...everything in that pic is a mistake

the toenail is frightening me quite a bit :ninja: like echoes said, it could be highly dangerous; and why the woman thought it would be a good idea to try on those contraptions is beyond me. It's not a very good fashion statement!

Those are definitely some pretty ugly shoes. But Croc heels would also have to join that list. If you haven't seen them, you don't want too--they're absolutely, yes absolutely, DISGUSTING.

3279-645061-p.jpg

zappos

Those are definitely some pretty ugly shoes. But Croc heels would also have to join that list. If you haven't seen them, you don't want too--they're absolutely, yes absolutely, DISGUSTING.
:rofl: I bet people still say "but they're really comfy..."

^Someone said that to me the other day! Thats like...their get out excuse. "I know that these shoes are some of the ugliest things that have ever been made and hurt your eyes when you see hundreds of pairs stomping down the street but they are really comfy."
It would be better if they said that LOL
My mum tried some on and said that she may get some because they "are so comfy".
I told her i would divorce her!
lol
She was joking though, thank heavens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back