The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
am90_burger.jpg

todayandtomorrow

Haha , definatley the most creative shoe ive ever seen..
I wonder if they're comfy :P

Hee! I reckon the 'shoe' posted by Marystone is really creative! The colour for the 'shoe' is questionable, but the style of the shoe I think its alright! :D Like Echoes said, when you're hungry, you can always comtemplate about taking a bite out of your shoe. The other shoes posted previously (the timberlands monogrammed with LV, the pink and blue platformy shoes) have got me frowning. They just seem to be a clump.

I'm pretty sure that's a sandwich made to look like a shoe, not a shoe made to look like a sandwich.

Some people really make me wonder *eyeroll*
Seriously though, that is just a sandwich! Im pretty sure it is. I totally agree with Echoes.

I don't see anything even remotely ugly about those. Are you sure you posted the pic you intended to?

Those Stuart Weitzman shoes aren't ugly at all imo, however to each his/her own.

They are not my style,but I don't really think that they are that ugly,just normal high heels.

The pink shoes look nice! Its probably the colour that makes them look trashy, but the style is great. Theyd look much better in say black or red.

source

um whaaaaaaaaat???? :yuk:

WOW!! I am soo honored that my shoes that I posted in Post Your Shoes thread shows up in this thread :rofl::rofl: Yes guys I actually took that picture, but cos I took it from a camera phone the lighting looks really bad. It's actually metallic suede, not pinkish or yellowish... here's a better depiction of this shoe

prodImage.ms

bluefly.com

I thought for my first attempt of trying high heels I would better off with something that is very simple, but clearly my attempt ended up offending some ppl :lol::lol::rolleyes:

I know this is from a couple pages ago, aha.
Louis Vuitton continues to outdo its ugliness season after season.
.. That is not authentic Louis Vuitton material in the least bit. Someone took "knock off" leather and made it into those shoes. The 4 pointed star thing/whatever you want to call it to the top right of the LV symbol will never be the same color in the multicolor products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myegotakesover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->