The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
135107.jpg

Thought I'd post these up- could you call them ugly? I guess they're more on the strange side; they also make me think of the grinch. :blink:

source: [strangecosmos.com]

lol! i remember those boots! they were all over the place when i was like 10 (obviously not covered with that faux elf boot). they had commercials on tv with girls on them, they make you jump like crazy and i remember clearly wanting them so bad. to jump around like an idiot! ahahah memories :D

Those mossy green and black jumping shoes are funny...I would try a pair of those out...obviously not those specific ones, just to see how high it can make you jump.

And about the shoes directly above, if those are even wearable shoes, I assume you can take the octopus or sea monster out of them. Either way their ugly.

lol those vans are a bit frightening, i'd be scared if i saw someone wearing them.

Those Vans look like an artpiece. I highly doubt they're meant to be worn.

I don't know if they're known in many countries but in Holland more and more people are starting to wear 'Crocs'...They're AWFULL..

There is a whole shop dedicated to them in Amsterdam where they sell them in each colour and even have a winter Croc which is lined with some sort of fur:yuk:

^ ugh.. i hate crocs. i dont care how comfortable or easy to slip on they are, i'm SO baffled by why people wear them.

hahahahaha best thread ever!

well i seriously hate HATE those shoes from Alexander wang's
spring summer 2009 collection

can you say ugly stipper shoes!!

these are the ugliest shoes i've ever seen IRL. they were so ugly i had to try them on and make some attempt to figure out why they ever were produced.

DSCN0073-1.jpg

DSCN0072.jpg

^Yowza! Thats one HIDEOUS piece of footwear. Nice first post Lilykind ^_^

Whoa...those shoes are the culmination of all things tacky and cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanyeb
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->