The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Somehow that shoe reminds me of dragonball Z :lol::lol:

dragonball_z.jpg

anime3city.tripod.com

Anyway, I just found this hilarious, someone in Japan wearing 'Wiimotes Jacket' as a shoe! :lol::lol: :blink:

wii_jacket_feet.jpg

Gizmodo.com

i just dont get who does this, steps away and thinks its a good idea???

saksfifthavenue.com
chie mihara

oh man, luckyme!
everytime i pass at their stand at fashion week i gasp for a breath of fresh air... i find their shoes :rolleyes:

lol i dunno, the Dior shoes are very special to me, they have a very theatrical look to them and Im not surprised since its Couture season. But I understand the vulgarity could see in them, the colour doesnt help either lol

These are the ugliest shoes I've seen in a long time:

1.) Viktor & Rolf
(frillr.com)

2.) Balenciaga by NG
(bornrich.org)

Last edited by a moderator:
lol those Balenciagas have been mentioned many times before, I understand why theyre so hard to digest for some people. But I personally love them, even if they look kinda cheesey and robotic, like they could suddenly turn a model into something from Transformers.

The Viktor & Rolf shoes however are truely hideous, nothing about them is remotely glamorous or beautiful, just nasty.

Those Viktor & Rolf shoes are a disaster, but I've come to like the Balenciaga ones.

Well I thought the Balenciaga shoes had been mentioned before but I couldn't hold it back. ^^ But I agree in a way ... the Balenciaga can only be a runner up because the V&R shoes are above ugliness...

Viktor & Rolf are one of my favorite designers but that is just wrong I do love the other shoes from that collection

:o Noooo not the Legos (again)! I really love them (proof: my avatar)!!! I adore the robotic-futuristic essence of it, and the eccentric vibe of it as well! And I would love to have a pair one day...my dream shoes :blush::heart:

Well, it's a matter of taste ... thankfully we are all different. :smile:

Hoof Shoes

Guys, I apologise in advance if this ruins your entire day, I thought I've seen it all, but this definitely takes the cake!!! :yuk::sick::yuk::sick::yuk::sick: I mean are they even serious!!??

6a00d8341c873353ef011168406ee3970c-800wi

thefashionpolice.net

Those Viktor & Rolf shoes are just so wrong on so many levels.

The Balenciaga shoes are very transformerish, and kind of remind me of the Power Rangers as well...

I thought the Viktor & Rolf shoes were bad, but those hoof boots are definitely worse...

I'm pretty sure those Hoof Shoes just beated my Viktor & Rolf ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myegotakesover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->