The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that if you would like to be a faun for Halloween those shoes would work. Imagine how creepy it looks like when someone's walking in them :lol:

Guys, I apologise in advance if this ruins your entire day, I thought I've seen it all, but this definitely takes the cake!!! :yuk::sick::yuk::sick::yuk::sick: I mean are they even serious!!??
thefashionpolice.net

:shock: :shock: :shock:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh those hoof shoes are gross! What kinda person with half a brain would wear something so vile.

These shoes are $30,000!!!! By Roger Vivier. Theyre apparently made form precious stones and the birds' heads are made from gold. Criminal.

hoof_shoes.jpg

jessica_simpson_wedges.jpg

fashionpolice.net

^Ugly!

As for Heidi's shoes, someone forgot to tell her that it wasn't 1997 and that she wasn't heading for a Spice Girls concert!

Source: PopSugar

I was able to digest the bird-shoes but the black hoof-shaped ones are too much! Sorry, I feel like vomitting... :sick:

I think designers sometime get too caught up in being 'original' and 'different' that their creations end up .. UGLY!!

I don't care how popular John Galliano is or how much people like his creations but this pair of shoes must be mentioned here...

john-galliano-crazy-platform-shoes.jpg

(shoeblog.com)

Atrocious...

I actually really like those gallianos but if someone was to wear them in real life I think they would look like an avant garde stripper

I think them shoes are okay for editorial, but awful in real life :ninja:

To me it's very Couture-ish... and yes, these would look very very strange in real life. There's no doubt about that.
Not to mention these shoes are available in different colors! Just imagine that a pair of vivid green version coming after you on the streets. Worse than a horror movie...

Oh my gosh... those are horrible too! It looks like those bird accidentally fell onto the shoes because they had had a heart attack in the air. And now they are spinning in their grave... ^^

I have to say, I think those Viviers are actually kind of fab. I don't love the colors (peach and gold is a little Dynasty-era for me), but the shoe itself is just so bonkers and OTT that I can't help but like it. Same for the Gallianos, though I preferred the red ones.

The birds on the Theyskens ones are actually real birds, if I'm not mistaken, that had been taxidermied. They're cool for the sake of a show, and are kind of beautiful in their own way, but honestly those would creep me out a hell of a lot more than the Gallianos if I saw them on the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myegotakesover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->