Tiny Bumps On Forehead That Won't Go Away

misssakura said:
I've looked everywhere but never ever found any vitamin E serum. What kind of brands are available in NZ I wonder...

In Canada it took me awhile to find it, it was in really weird sections, like with the drugs or with the vitamins.:huh:

Origin's Plantidone line has pretty much cleared up the bumps on my forehead, has anyone ever gone of antibiotics for treatment?

marqueemoon said:
Also, you can buy it in tablet form and puncture the tablets to release the gel.

When are you supposed to apply the Vitamin E gel? :unsure: Directly on top of a spot when you have a breakout?

I've heard raves about Vitamin E applied to the skin to clear up old acne scars in the acne thread, so I did like you described, pierced a couple of Vit E tablets to release the gel and applied that directly to my scars (well... dark pigmentation left by the pimples) and I was surprised to find that it broke me out in the morning :shock:

So I must have been applying it wrong (do you need to dilute it? Mix it in with your moisturiser? Pat it in well?) :unsure:

You might try buying it in serum form instead. I've heard that the tablets work well too, but have personally never tried them. Yes, I apply the serum directly to the pimples. Make sure you cleanse before putting it on.

Haha, I have no idea where I might be able to get that from in the UK! :lol: I think I might try ebay, but if not I think I'll just try something else altogether. Thanks for your help :smile:

About the red swollen bumps that don't come to a head, I have tried beating them with nearly everything under the sun (tea tree oil, benzoyl peroxide, that acid I can't remember the full name of, etc. etc.) and I've found the most effective treatment is actually to have a good night's sleep. I did so one night and woke up the next morning to find the spot have diminished by half of their size yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->