Tory Burch ‘Sublime’ Fragrance 2024 : Kendall Jenner by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Wow, this is the next level of boredom.
It's like the perfume launch in the local mall, she's the brand ambassador, and then the photographer tells you to hold the bottle to be photographed. and this is it—the final product.
I don't believe it was shot by Mert & Marcus.

The bottle looks like it was added in post-production, not a big deal honestly. I don't particularly appreciate Kendall but no matter what she does she is considered boring, even in cases where the images work.

I can't with this unoriginal insipid giant perfume bottle. You can do better. Also I thought, given recent Tory Burch fashion campaigns, this really missed the marks.

This can’t possibly be the official campaign shot right…
No way I will second you .. looking like a BTS preview or whatever you want to call it!

Wow, this is the next level of boredom.
It's like the perfume launch in the local mall, she's the brand ambassador, and then the photographer tells you to hold the bottle to be photographed. and this is it—the final product.
I don't believe it was shot by Mert & Marcus.

Kendall by Mert & Marcus is the closest she been "modeling" for me and this one IT IS NOT WORKING AT ALL , Put this next to her Vogue cover from the duo and I would NEVER think it was shot by the same photographers

is this a package with that moco shoot lol.

Is she an M&M exclusive or do they supply her enough photoshop to make her feel good

Tory Burch Sublime Fragrance 2024 Campaign

Designer: Tory Burch
Photographer: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott
Styling: Brian Molloy
Hair: Tamas Tuzes
Makeup: Diane Kendal
Model: Kendall Jenner
(models.com)

Reactions: KoV
Even Tory Burch can do better than Kendall. If they were going for that kind of model, they should have just used Gigi.

I wonder if there will be much of a print campaign push for this. There’s an article about Tory in the September issue of HB, which specifically talks about this fragrance and Kendall being the face of it, yet no advert for it appears in the issue. Tory Burch’s revenue is nearly 2 billion. I certainly think they could afford a huge push.

The photos aren’t special enough to be suitable for a print fragrance campaign, but they work fine for social media and for use on toryburch.com - which so far is the only place they’ve appeared, I believe. Kendall looks really beautiful in a way that suits the brand. The campaign video is fine. I don’t think Gigi is a more desirable alternative. Off the top of my head, I prefer this to what I’ve seen from other major fragrance campaign launches recently — Rihanna’s Dior ad, Chloe’s new fragrance ads, and Celine’s new campaign for Zouzou.

Last edited:
For a fragrance called 'Sublime', this standard of advertising campaign imagery sure is far from it. Dreadful beyond belief, can't believe it was even released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marianaluciatorres134
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->