Travel Guide : Brazil

Well, Brazil is very wide so it's hard to say how the weather is :lol:, but overall it's wet and hot during summer, from December to March more or less, especially in February (I know because it always rains in my first day at class, after vacation :doh:), then it's warm and dry during winter, in July especially. Fall/Spring are a bit unstable, it usually rains during fall, at least where I live. In the south, for example, it's usually colder than the rest of the country though. But with all the global warming thing, the weather's been acting crazy lately :wacko:

Late March = rain, rain, rain. Like the music says, são as águas de março fechando o verão, which I can't do any better than the literal translation: "March waters closing summer". Typically, I mean. But, like ckgirlbr said, the weather is quite crazy, especially in São Paulo. :smile:

Thanks guys. :heart:
I forgot to specify but yes, I'll be south of Sao Paulo for sure, I don't know the Iguazu falls so we'll be doing that, then up to SP and then back down to Rio Grande Do Sul.. still not sure anyway as my sister might come with me and she's not big on buses :lol:

Thanks guys. :heart:
I forgot to specify but yes, I'll be south of Sao Paulo for sure, I don't know the Iguazu falls so we'll be doing that, then up to SP and then back down to Rio Grande Do Sul.. still not sure anyway as my sister might come with me and she's not big on buses :lol:
If you're going to south, I recommend visiting Curitiba and Florianópolis which are the only cities I've been to there :lol: but I loved them anyway.

That's true! I stopped by there while I was going to Floripa to have lunch at the mall. I love its architecture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonnyjonny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->