Trends You Are Sick Of #3 (November 2010 - September 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may or may not be a given, but the whole leggings-Northface Jacket-Uggs-Vera Bradley bag combo. I swear at least 75% of my female classmates wear this. They all scrunch and highlight their hair as well so many of them end up looking greasy too.
I'm sick of the guido culture too. My own mother partakes in it because apparently being Italian and from NYC/Jersey leaves one with no other choice. The white lipgloss, excessive glitter, Ed Hardy stuff, and tight everything has got to go.

I second the fake glasses, uggs, jeggings and definitely the harems!
I do think Minnetonka non-boots can be cute though...
Also HATE the summer/denim shorts worn with tights look...

Jeffery Campbell boots, I've never thought they were anything special but they're everywhere on the street, on lookbook at my school, I don't get it why does everyone want to be 10cm taller?

i am sick of many many things....

1. young girls, teenagers who wear 10-15cm heels while going shopping.... and like 2 tones of make up so they leave traces on clothes they try out *they almost never buy a thing*

2. rain boots, over knee boots and those uggs :yuk: not to mention that you can only buy those shoes, you cannot find anything else!

4. chanel 2.55 look alikes... every brand from high fashion ones to street brands, they all have those bags.... please, be a bit more creative

8. animal print, especially in pink or green... so cheap and tacky

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I've never even seen these!

For me it's hunter wellies and Jack Wills in the UK worn by chaves!!! They used to be nice and posh brands but now they are almost going down the chave route which is unfortunate as I have a lot of the stuff and still like it... but I wont be wearing it if the chaves start wearing it! A bit like burberry did in the mid 90s!

sth I want to add immediately
- booties dressing. all the worst clothes in this world, just to show stuff.
- childish bustier dress, bustier dress in general
- stiletto pumps
- boots like these

thing.27287877.l.jpg

- fedora (like ew)
- crop cardigan
- cheap draping
- sack dress
- body dress with a belt :angry:
- bags like this (unforgivable fashion crime :angry:). hobo bags are terribly terrible

thing.27255678.l.jpg

- Tunic like this

thing.27285734.l.jpg

hm.com
amazon
amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
guys with Morrissey haircuts in the 80s without knowing the Smiths or Morrissey...

harem pants - especially when men wear it. and logo-mania. caps, bags or shoes with gucci monogram pattern or bags with Louis Vuitton monogram pattern are disgusting for me

^^I'm literally scared of old ladies in fur coats

^ God I adore fur... How can you be sick of it!?!?

I'm sick of Harem pants too... and girls wearing tops a size to small for them trying to look thin!!!

I'm still not loving over-the-knee boots. However, I am easing up on some of them that can be folded down. That's about the only acceptable over-the-knee boot look for me. I still dislike these boots severely. And as for the colored skinny jeans deal, I've gotten tired of seeing skinny jeans (let alone colored ones, which are worse) for a few years now.

harem pants ,, i would burn the next person i see wearing them
embelised anything
belive it or not the hermes kelly bag its everywhere around here for some reason
high waisted jeans
jeggings
leggings with oversized sweaters
hobos
ray bans
second hand tweed outfits ,, its not chanel ,, it never will be :smile:
the skull print
too short skirts or shorts
the prom dress look
leopard prints

I just wish people would stop turning blue with cold because they can't bear for the world to miss their 'happening' dress whilst they wait in a bus queue in the middle of town. It's not like they couldn't fit the coat inside their oversize (yes,still) handbag when they 'arrive'. FFS! There are a myriad of gorgeous, to die for coats out there! Go and buy and then wear one purleese. I saw the most gorgeous coat in Harrods that I would actually wear it on a hot summer's day just because it was so lovely, even though I'd faint with the heat. Surely if I am prepared to do that they could keep themselves warm now? Hmph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->