Trucker Hats

I dislike Von Dutch or any gimicky slogan on a hat. But I don't think the basic trucker hat is ever going to go out of style. Personally, I like the shape better than standard baseball caps. I have a couple trucker hats with artistic prints which I got in Hong Kong.

no thanks.. they look silly on most people...very few can get away with it..
if it were an artistic print like keys mentioned..maybe..but I just nix any thought of getting a trucker hat.. doesn't work well with a huge fro anyway lol..

utopia said:
I am still seeing boys in the trucker hat. they were a horrible trend, and the only thing worse than a horrible trend, is a horrible trend that won't die.:ninja:

As am I... everyday I still see so many guys still wearing trucker hats here in Sydney at uni :o

yes a lot of people are still wearing them... :doh: it's just so ugly!!

Its always the same people too, guys who think theyre too cool, and girls who love to wear mini skirts and hoop earings with uggs..

and you thought uggs were over :(

why are we even talking about this. it has been so long since this was a trend

A few months back they were selling othentic von dutch caps for like £4 in the local discount shop tj hughes lol ... i think that says it all really doesnt it. Thank god no one around here still wears them. They died out years ago here.

I think Von Dutch has ruined the trucker hat a very long time ago...I'm all about military hats and fedoras...

kiddokiddo said:
I'm all about military hats and fedoras...
These have exploded on the scene where I live... it's replaced the trucker hat actually.

p160555f.jpg

UrbanOutfitters.com

Here's a picture of my favorite trucker hat I own, which a friend bought for me in Hong Kong over the summer: I always get compliments on it

hat.jpg
hat2.jpg

it's black and white print with the washed out words "life is not all roses" and red rose. it doesn't really have a label, so i couldn't tell you where to find it

paul frank makes some nice trucker hats, too

Last edited by a moderator:
keys said:
These have exploded on the scene where I live... it's replaced the trucker hat actually. UrbanOutfitters.com

I'd really like to know why does the urban outfitter model wears lipstick?

Okay i know trucker hats are gross... problemo... what do you wear to protect your face when on beach???????????????????????

:ermm:

military hats are very popular in Finland too, I actually like them

utopia said:
what is beyond my wildest comprehension is why they were ever in. where I grew up, trucker hats were only for truckers and hardcore rednecks with mullets and mustaches. :sick:

Yeah exactly, it's so on-stylish...:rolleyes:

Every time I think of trucker hats, I think of Kevin Federline.

I mean, Kevin Federline ... enough said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->