UK Elle May 2008 : Madonna by Tom Munro

Thank you.
Is their any new ads? from dior/LV?

posted on the madonnamad.com forum, don't know where they got this from, but will try to find out (edit, elleuk.co.uk:(

Please Do Not Quote Images. See tFS Community Rules.

In May’s issue of ELLE magazine our newest cover star Madonna talks intimately to Louise Gannon about her new album, family life, staying in shape and her love of Cadbury Creme Eggs…

This year Madonna turns 50, yet on the cover of this month’s ELLE magazine, out tomorrow, you would hardly believe it. In her latest interview she tells us just how she stays at the top of her game and reveals how she keeps in such incredible shape.

‘There are no short cuts to being Madonna,’ she tells us. ‘It’s all about hard work. There is no easy way. If you want to know how I look like I do, it’s diet and exercise and constantly being careful.’ She also swears by oxygen facials and never goes in the sun, drinks rarely and would like to work out for three hours a day, she reveals in a candid interview on the eve of the hotly anticipated release of her 26th album, Hard Candy.

It probably comes as no surprise that her routine is regimented and strict and that's how she gets such great results. ‘I’m not going to slow down, get off this ride, stay home and get fat!’ she declares. But isn’t it hard to be perfect all the time Madge?

‘One of the worst things about Britain is that it has such fabulous candy,’ she says and lets slip that when she’s worked particularly hard at something, like the rest of us she rewards herself with a treat. ‘I love Cadbury Fruit and Nut, Crunchies and Maltesers. But my absolute favourite is a Cadbury Creme Egg. I bite straight in to it and suck all that good stuff right out!’

By Laurelle Gilbert

Posted: 1 April 2008

Read the rest of this interview and see the whole Madonna shoot only in ELLE, on sale tomorrow.

here's a preview of the shoot from drownedmadonna.com:

She looks so sexy. I wish I could look like her and I am in my 20's!:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Subscribers

The cover looks amazing in real life..nice matte finish with glossy text.

38846415kw1.jpg

scanned by ohjane

Thanks for scanning, but I actually like the cover better with text.

Woops, didn't realise imageshack had resized the hires image...

scanned by ohjane

This one is much different than the US version's cover, very cool and a little bit cold inside.
But truely she got way too much covers these two months...:lol:

Thank you thank you OhJane for scaning. I just love this phootshoot.

thanks for your excellent scans! And I'm glad to see that they use different pics than in US Elle.

is this the sub's cover?
I much prefer them to the shop covers.
I am going to have to re-subscribe.
thank you OhJane.

What I most like about the subscriber's cover is the quirky barcode, floating in space. Well, overall I like it, but that's the part that makes me smile. Punk barcode, refusing to play by the rules and stay in the corner.

What I most like about the subscriber's cover is the quirky barcode, floating in space. Well, overall I like it, but that's the part that makes me smile. Punk barcode, refusing to play by the rules and stay in the corner.
that barcode is indeed quite funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->