UK Elle June 2010 : Kylie Minogue by David Slijper

Yup, it's actually blurry. The scan's exactly how it appears in person..

She was only on the May cover last year. I know she has her new album out in June but it would be nice to see some new fresh faces.

Thanks for posting.

Strange to see such a typical UK Elle cover star on such an atypical UK Elle cover.

Well. To the extent that you see anything at all. B)

its nice and soft just abit too blurry, if it weren't for the fact her name was on the cover i wouldn't have had a clue who it was, maybe if it had been lightly blurred it would of looked alot better

Stupid;-) You can't see anything... and makes my eyes go sick... I dont mind blurry but not to the point when you can't see anything... what's a point of such famous cover star than... I think I would have loved it if we could see at least a tiny bit of her...

It's actually quite pretty when you see it. It is very blurry, but it's kind of pretty and gentle at the same time. It is the subscriber's cover remember, it's not like people are deciding if they should buy the issue based on this image. The newstand one is the same colours, but in full focus and she's in a hammock.

Her ed isn't great however, there's an awful shot of her with some weird form of hoodie thing on, and they've cut her off at her shins... rather amateur looking to me!

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess we will be getting this background for a while then. I knew once they changed it for Demi they would keep using it over and over again.

The next issue's Kristen Stewart. I'm not sure they're going to put her on a pink/hazy background like they did for Demi and Kylie. I have a feeling we'll see something much more punky/rocky.

so unflattering at all..hope the newsstand cover is so much better...

What is that? :shock: The picture is beautiful itself, but, come on, it's kinda experimental to be a cover.

I applaud them for attempting something different, but it's failed miserably. Just because I'm a subscriber doesn't mean I don't want to see the cover star.
It's seems pointless. The newsstand cover sounds interesting, being in a hammock on a cover is something different.

Damn I forgot to get May's issue :( This is the strangest cover I've ever seen. I'm not saying that's a bad thing...but...It's just, weird. Anyone know how many pages there are in this issue? (I'm odd like that, I won't buy a mag if it's only got 150 pages or something :P)

I admire ELLE for experimenting with their covers but I really don't like this. And I agree, Kylie has been on the cover a lot, it would be nice to see someone new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->