UK Harper's Bazaar January 2011 : Emily Blunt by Paola Kudacki

What a GORGEOUS colour, love that violet hue. I wish I could see more of Emilys beautiful face, but that mysterious gaze is mesmerizing :blush:

INCREDIBLE!!! absolutely amazing cover ... these guys always make beautiful fashion & covers ... thanx for posting VANESSA12

What a great start for UK Bazaar. Such a lovely image.

I love the typography! I like how they interplay "modern" with the vintage-ish font, and made "now" downright sleek, clean and modern.

Gorgeous! The colours look absolutely stunning, it makes for a striking cover.

I'm more curious to see what the newsstand cover looks like.

Love the colors. Emily's expression is incredible. But somehow the body pose doesn't make for a beautiful shape.

Also, that's Tom Ford dress right? Why am I getting the feeling we're going to see about 249 covers in the next few months with his pieces?

She nailed this one. It`s a lot more better, chicer, classier and fashionable than her ELLE UK cover. I just love this. The pose and her face is just amazing! Beautiful!

I hope they choose a different cover shot for the news stand

Great cover loveeed the color the pose

Emily01.jpg

Emily02.jpg

Emily03.jpg

Emily04.jpg

Emily05.jpg

PH: Paola Kudacki
Styling: Vanessa Coyle

storemags

SO stunning. She looks flawless on the cover and in the shoot.

BUT we aren't even in December yet and the January issues are starting to appear. This is mental. Maybe it's just me but I feel like mags are coming out to early now. I'm still half way through Oct, Nov to go and haven't even brought Dec yet.

Quite an unusual cover, it really grabs your attention.

Amazing cover!

It seems that there are some shots from Tom Ford S/S 2011 presentation inside this issue:

harpersbazaar.co.uk; SO_PLUM_BLOSSOM/ontd

I thought pictures like these would be published in VP December issue :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yaseminnnn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->