UK Harper's Bazaar January 2011 : Emily Blunt by Paola Kudacki

These new editorials look poor in comparison to their usual location shoots. Was there no money left in the budget for a backdrop with a bit of glamour or interest, an ornamental garden or a modernist house?

There's nothing wrong with plain editorials - but you can get them in so many other magazines. I look to UK Bazaar to provide something more than that, something special, the sense of a certain lifestyle.

Is there a travel supplement to this issue? I was told that Yasmin Le Bon was working on a feature for it.

Here it is :smile:

BazaarAdventure01.jpg

BazaarAdventure02.jpg

storemags

what a gorgeous cover and editorial
and I have a feeling Tom Ford will take the place of
Prada being the most used collection :lol:

Fantastic cover & editorial with Emily, so much better than her UK Elle spread.
UK Harper's Bazaar is doing really better than many fashion magazines around us.

beautiful cover/editorial, a bit dissapointed with other model eds... but great to see Tom Ford feature and also YAsmin le Bon!!!

A very striking cover......no doubts about that, but the contents leave a lot to desired. Yasmin LeBon and the Tom Ford feature look interesting, but HBUK have being working wonders with their editorials latetly and neither Katie's and certainly not Gwen's are doing anywhere near that. Very lame.

by the way is the magazine out now? I still have not received my copy though...

What an unbelievable cover!!! Seriously stunning.
I wish it didn't cost so much to subscribe to British mags in Australia.
HB is always amazing.

I haven't received mine either, and doubt I will anytime soon with this weather situation.

It's such a striking cover. Although at first glance all I saw was a strange shape. Took time to figure out that dress - which is Tom Ford.
Emily looks beautiful and this is certainly better than March 2008. Paola Kudacki's work is fantastic, I'm addicted lately.
The editorial content looks appalling though, I'm terribly disappointed. Gwen's edit is badly executed. Almost looks like it doesn't belong to Bazaar.

I don't think this has been posted?

Newsstand cover :heart:
screenshot20101201at816.png

Source: harpersbazaar.co.uk

Lucy has also written a brief note about the issue on the website.
HB definitely have the Tom Ford exclusive.

Completely stunning!
Emily looks incredible and does a terrific job while modelling. Love it.

Emily's covers and spread are just amazing. Every shot is perfect. I think it's a great start to the year for UK Bazaar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefashionfetishist
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->