UK Harper's Bazaar March 2010 : Cindy Crawford by Cedric Buchet

ohmydays

Reaction score
4tq8a8.jpg

i'm assuming this is for the UK version?
source + more info here

WOW holly molly that is an amazing cover. Love the orange. Love the pose. Love the Cindy.

The contents sounds great too. Might have to get this if Vogue isn't up to scratch.

I love it! Bazaar doesn't disappoint!

The cover would have been perfect if it weren't for Cindy Crawford, who looks awful in it.

UK Bazaar is wonderful! Vogue UK could learn a little somethin' somethin'. :lol: I love it!

Oh god... I think it's awful.

And the fact it's going to be on a larger than normal supersized cover just makes it worse for me.

OMG, it's incredible cover, so different and amazing. Huge thanks for posting.

I like everything except her expression.

On second thought, I think her make-up is awful:ninja:

Subscriber's cover? Excited for the Newsstands! Even though I haven't seen UK VOGUE March 2010, I have this feeling that HB UK March 2010 would be better. C'mon, isn't it obvious, CINDY Vs. Alexa.

I can't say it's all that obvious to me.

I'm looking forward to seeing Alexa on Vogue. I've never cared for Cindy at all.

The colour of the text is the only thing I care for here.

interesting cover, i am undecided on the font colour but the background is lovely

I misread the title and thought for one shining moment that this was US Bazaar...

Then I came back to the world of reality.

Love UK Bazaar, like this cover, Cindy is so familiar for me, I mean when all the cover of the glossy magazine in 80's was Cindy, Christy. Naomi. The trinity. Love to see her backs in UK Bazaar.

Sorry, it's my error. The trinity (supermodel) are Christy, Linda, Naomi, but it's always include Cindy and Tatjana Patitz.

really bad facial expression. she's cindy crawford, she doesn't need to even try to be sexy. she just is so i don't even see the point in making that unflattering facial expression. it's just bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->