UK Harper's Bazaar November 2014 : Jessica Chastain by David Slijper

honeycombchild

Reaction score

Metro E-Edition.

Hope the quality is okay on this, I'm on my phone so it's hard to tell!

Previews
Styled by Leith Clark

harpersbazaar.co.uk

Looks more appropriate for December than November. Glad that the colour is more intense on the cover, because the editorial previews looks very dull.

What a surprising choice, of course I don't mind her at all.

it is too much festive for October, but anyway the cover is very charming and glamorous

I find her so incredibly boring :ninja: but I like the pic of her in the green dress (although her eyes look weird).

Both on the cover and in the ed the dresses are fabulous, and I love the setting also, but it's Jessica's face that bothers me. She looks manly and stiff in these.

I don't really like her make-up, it is so pale. And the photos could be more colorful, but she is gorgeous! ^^

Ouch, everything is too much! She looks like christmas tree.

This has a lot of potential because it's beautiful at a glance, but I hate how stiff she looks in these photos or the photoshop's that's done to her to make her look that way.

This sure would have been better as a December cover but even so, it looks too much like one of US Harper's Bazaar subscriber covers.

Such a voluminous dress and it still gives her no waist. She might as well be spongebob. She looks really squared on the cover.

Full Pelt
Model: Stephanie Hall
Photographer: Joachim Mueller Ruchholtz
Stylist: Miranda Almond

glossynewsstand.com

The Butterfly Effect
Celebrity: Jessica Chastain
Photographer: David Slijper
Stylist: Leith Clark

glossynewsstand.com

Shape Up
Model: Magda Laguinge