UK Harper's Bazaar September 2009 : Natalia Vodianova by Paola Kudacki

Love it! But according to the cover, it's going to be another story of her extraordinary life :D

^ Oh, that's really boring. I've seen and read about her life million times.

^Indeed I can't imagine them telling something new in that article. But as long as the pics are nice, I'm happy.

UK HB = underrated!!!

Agreed. I've been subscribing since I was 14 and I really love it but when I said something like "Oh I saw Alexa Chung on the cover of Harper's Bazaar" to a friend of mine who idolizes Alexa she was like on the cover of what?

Harper's has taken down the new cover from their site now, and put back up the August cover. Weird.

Omg! Subscribers cover! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Will scan more of the fashion shoots soon but at first glance the pink and black surreal shoot looks AMAZING!

Like that Harpers have done a model cover after a run of celebs too.

x

Attachments

• OMGNataliaHarpers.jpg
    OMGNataliaHarpers.jpg
    418.8 KB · Views: 179
Thanks for posting, looks brilliant HQ.

Is the subscriber's definately the large scale size?

Thank you for the scan of the subscriber cover Crystalclear (you need to put a note that its your scan though :flower: ), a review would be appreciated if you have time. Can you tell us who shot it?

What a stunning cover, Natalia looks beautiful. :wub:

Gorgeous subscribers cover! Is the subscribers larger scale? TIA

Hello Crystalclear... thank you for the cover image. Even if you scanned it... you still have to credit the image scanned by me. Please see the image crediting rules for more info.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
What a pleasent surprise this cover is, infinitley better than the dreadful UK Vogue one. And i agree that UK HB is underrated, it always has good content!

What a gorgeous cover. Thanks for scanning :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Crystalclear for posting the cover in HQ! :wub:

Would u mind telling us the cover photographer, so we can stop guessing? ^_^

The subscriber cover is stunning. I hope I can get this tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->