UK Harper's Bazaar September 2009 : Natalia Vodianova by Paola Kudacki

The subscribers' cover is really very good and Natalia looks as beautiful as always. Thanks, Crystalclear, for scanning the cover.

this is an exceptionally beautiful cover! thanks for the scan

The cover looks gorgeous in HQ... but it's still boring.

The cover is pretty, but Natalia is so overrated. If this is another story about her days before modeling....:doh:

the cover is stunning. this just might be my first issue of uk bazaar.

That's a lovely shot of her, but another article about her life? Someone else out there must know what I'm thinking.

OMG, I love the cover so much.
Cannot wait to see the content when I get it.

^I agree. I think this is the best of the September covers so far IMO.

hb have produced some great covers this year, honestly i'd rather read hb then vogue at the moment

^^I completely agree, so over UK Vogue, HB has been producing better content imo as well, for a while now.

when I'm looking at this cover, I feel like I see the younger version of Brooke Shields :lol: :heart: Natalia is fab :flower:

^ yes yes yes their fashion/shopping pages are really good!

natalia looks GORGEOUS. i love this cover.:heart:

Yes, definitely the best Sept cover by a mile. Can't wait to see the fashion eds. Hope my subscriber copy arrives tomorrow. Read in media week that they've done the whole print run in the big size. Hurray!

Love Natalia, I'm note liking the muted background colors though. I hate when a cover is done in tones of brown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Absinthe02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->