UK Harper's Bazaar September 2009 : Natalia Vodianova by Paola Kudacki

That's a lovely shot of her, but another article about her life? Someone else out there must know what I'm thinking.
That must be why I'm not too keen on this. God, isn't there something else to share? anything?

My first UK HB that I actually like and will buy

The subscriber cover is gorgeous! I'm loving all of the muted colours we're seeing lately.
*runs to ebay*

Last edited by a moderator:
Did the dimension of the magazine change!?

I love the font(?) in "The Fashion Issue". Natalia is so stunning.

Nice cover! My copy still hasn't arrived and I really hope it's not today... exam results! D:

My first UK HB that I actually like and will buy

Same here. I've never liked UK Bazaar covers very much. First cover I liked was March 2008 and second this.

i'm getting bored of natalia, but i admit this cover is pretty good.

I LOVE this cover :heart::woot: It's so fresh and lovely! Definitely my favorite Sept cover so far, thanks for posting :flower:

I love this cover. But I have to be honest, when I look at the issue the feel reminds me of Daria's Paris August cover. Either way both covers are gorgeous so i'm still gonna buy

Did the dimension of the magazine change!?

Yes, this issue, like the March issue, has gone to a large scale. It's about the same size as W magazine, although a little wider perhaps.

^ OMG! Now that is BIG! I don't understand the need of making BIG MAGAZINES

^^Do you have your subscriber copy?

No copy for me yet today. My post isn't due untill about dinner time however. Fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefashionfetishist
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->