UK Vogue May 2010 : Gwyneth Paltrow by Mario Testino

AD011620

Reaction score
I tried my best to check whether there's a thread already...

isubscribe.co.uk

did she do anything recently? I am trying to understand the cover choice...

I don't like it at all...

it just looks like a snooze fest
and the layout :sick::yuk:

BAD BAD BAD. Nothing remotely interesting about this cover.

I love the hair, hate the expression on her face.

the color choice kind of hurt my eyes.. it looks like a cover from Allure or something.

EDIT: It's just me but aren't we, well, advised against using imagehost.org?. :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the cover, love Gwyneth's expression there. The only thing that is bothering me is the orange going around. There is too much orange for my taste.

Iron Man one was for Vogue US.Then Iran Man 2 for UK now.
She looks even younger than the first time. What a magic photoshop

Yay that Gwyneth is on the cover but she looks bad. What is with the :huh:expression. Seriously how can Alexandra looks at that shot and go "Oh this is it". Her last UK cover was bad too. I hate the eye-make. It shrinks her eyes. I can't wait for Iron Man 2 and you know she is going to look amazing at all the promo events like last time.

This is beyond terrible. Gwyneth looks dated and that forced smile isn't doing anything for me.
Is that a banner I see? Horrific to say the least. UK Vogue is in desperate need of a new art direction.

I love the color scheme but that looks DULL. I don`t hate Gwyneth but she looks weird in that expression. What`s happening to Vogue Uk :|

AND HAVEN`T you noticed her left eye. It looks so weird

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->