US Bazaar September 2009 : Leighton Meester / Agyness Deyn by Terry Richardson

^i second! Stam looks so pretty in her ed. plus it's nice to see that she's smiling. :smile: love her smile. thanks flyme2themoon!

Stam looks very beautiful in that ed as well as Chanel, Arlenis and Magdalena.
the overall issue is very classic, which is something that I like very much.

:heart::heart:The Lara Stone ed is gorgeous!!!!:heart::blush: love Eniko too....
ummm...the 'supermodels' are getting old...is that the point? is this Lady's Home Journal?

Last edited by a moderator:
^can't women over 35 be featured in a fashion magazine, talking about skincare?:huh:

I love the Arlenis and Chanel ed. The leighton ed is just okay

Lindberghs ed is very nice.

Jessica looks good in her ed.

Thanks for scanning.

^can't women over 35 be featured in a fashion magazine, talking about skincare?:huh:
I'm glad they are, I only wish we had a full regimen, but I do love that some of them reveal where they go to get facials.

Finally got the mag tonight! :buzz:

Peggy Guggenheim's Venice
Photographer: Karl Lagerfeld
Model: Lara Stone
Stylist: Amanda Harlech and Felipe Mendes
Hair: Kamo
Makeup: Cristine Du-Puys

Source: Scanned by flyme2themoon

Quite a nice ed. KL did a good job.

I really like Magdalena's thread and I'm not usually a fan of her, but I like editorials/stories that use a luxury brand or a boutique in a photograph (think Daria's Chanel campaign in L.A. & NYC), its sort of poking a bit of fun in a way if you get me?

I wish there was more of a beauty section, HB is failing on that. I'll stick to my New Beauty for the best beauty products recommendations. Girls and boys, New Beauty mag! Rocks. If you're a product wh*re like me. B)

lara rocks that wig, and baptiste looks pretty decent in the last shot. he's giving his usual 'sexy' stare but the (lack of) lighting kind of helped him. nice ed.

Peggy Guggenheim's Venice
Photographer: Karl Lagerfeld
Model: Lara Stone
Stylist: Amanda Harlech and Felipe Mendes
Hair: Kamo
Makeup: Cristine Du-Puys

Source: Scanned by flyme2themoon

you must be kidding, non ??????
:blink:

Felipe Mendes with Karl Lagerfeld and Amanda Harlech and Lara Stone ???????????
CONGRATS Felipe !!!!!!!
:woot::woot:

* for informations Felipe used to be Jalouse asst. around 2003, then he worked at Muteen (Jalou Ed.), then was a Numéro asst. to Samuel François ! What a BIG start for him !!!! *

I don't really know how I feel about Lara's editorial. I think she is a great model but in some of the shots she is just sort of 'there'. Maybe her look doesn't suit the context of the shoot that well? I do really like the 4th shot of her though.

Pretty impressed with this issue despite the cover but I love Leighton anyways :heart:

Jessica's editorial looks quite nice. Lara's editorial is nice as well.
But the only nice shot is the one with the glasses. Thanks for the scans. :flower:

Thanks so much for all the scans, flyme2themoon. :smile: Great work!

I'm glad to see Benjamin Huseby featured in Bazaar. This is his first for them isn't it?

I'm very much looking forward to the Richard Burbrigde accesories ed. I always love his colors and Siri is never wrong for a beauty/accesories ed, in my opinion. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Baptiste appearance in the 4th pic is really unneccesary. Geez Karl..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->