Could not resist. Us 'oldies' around here will remember.:lol:

BEST ACCESSORIES
Model: Siri Tollerod
Hair: Nicola Jurnjack
Makeup: Kabuki
Stylist: David Vandewal
Photographer: Richard Burbridge

source | scanned by MMA

Here are the articles not yet posted that go with two of the editorials...

THE NEW SHAPES

PROUD TO SHOP

source | scanned by MMA

You're scanning up a storm, dear! ^_^

Love the look of Carolina Herrera smiling at Elmo. :heart:

For some reason, Karmen's ed looks a lot like Hilary's ed with that light brown wig last year.

Thanks a bunch, MissMagAddict, for scanning Karmen's ed. It's really nice, just as I had imagined it to be. I also love Sesame Street's ed, God I grew up with those buddies and am getting Sesame Street nostalgia!

I loathe the covers however the models and the eds on the inside are another story! I'm loving that HB used so many different models as opposed to US Vogue recycling them. Naomi, Sessilee, Agyness, Chanel, Magdalena, Stam, Arlenis, Karmen & Eniko...I'm in Top Model Heaven! A must have issue for sure...(Only because the eds of course)

Last edited by a moderator:
is there agyness editorial available?...

I really loved this Harper's! I read it from front to back and really enjoyed it. A lot of the editorials are gorgeous too.

i just got my issue today, the cover was folded and the YSL ad on the back was half ripped off. thanks US postal service!

Besides the MJ story (which only stands out to me because of the jackets), I think this is a pretty big snooze of an issue. The recession-friendly studio edit was done with much more finesse and polish last month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->