US Bazaar September 2009 : Leighton Meester / Agyness Deyn by Terry Richardson

Eniko look stunning! Thanks for scanning.

Magdelena's ed reminds me a bit of Catherine McNeils's bunny/nyc ed from a few issues ago?

from the cover this looked like crap, but the Eds in it are fantastic (especially Arlenis/Chanel's) that i'm probably gonna buy it just to plaster Lara & Arlenis all over my walls.

the Magda ed doesn't hurt either :D i just wish they'd get a cover more suitable for the contents!!!

Stam looks so beautiful, i'm so glad she got back to her old self. OK, buying this issue now!!

Magdelena's ed reminds me a bit of Catherine McNeils's bunny/nyc ed from a few issues ago?

You really think so, the only thing both eds share, in my opinion is that both models are walking in the streets. The moods in both eds are totally different.

Magda and Eniko look absolutely stunning in their eds! Thanks for scanning, flyme2themoon! Now, all I need is to see Karmen Pedaru's ed and I'll be totally happy! Thanks a million!

The content of US Bazzar always lives up to my standards, and this issue is no exception.
Magdalena's editorial is gorgeous. I like the concept, and she looks good through out.
Eniko's is yet another good editorial. She's been delivering quite a lot lately.

I thought this issue was the best so far of all the Sept. issues (but I have not gotten Vogue yet.)
I love Magdalena's ed the best, and the scenery in Lara and Stam's were close runners-up. All in all I think this one is a good one to buy if you are not a subscriber.

They should have done an edgier cover with Leighton , she takes risks with fashion , how many other celebs would try wearing a full LV runaway look.

i am so happy that Agyness is on the subscribers cover, because I received that one and not the leighton one, which i really don't like.

The Leighton ed really dissapoints me. I think they've missed a chance there, they could have done some really great with her.

For Miss Dalloway & anyone else who cares...

source | scanned by MMA

^^Oh i just LOVE YOU, thank you so very much MMA, you know its always appreciated. :flower:

^^Wonderful piece....Marisa Berenson's memories were delightful. :heart:

CHEAP & CHEERFUL
Model: Karmen Pedaru
Hair: Esther Langham
Makeup: Petro Petrohilos
Stylist: Brana Wolf
Photographer: Greg Kadel

source | scanned by MMA

Love the title of that ed, sounds like a really good date :lol:

From Seventh Avenue to Sesame Street
Photographer: Jason Schmidt
Models: Sessilee Lopez and Tao Okamoto