US Bazaar September 2009 : Leighton Meester / Agyness Deyn by Terry Richardson

I love this whole issue. Everything is intimate and interesting in it.
Thanks for the scans :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much for all the scans, flyme2themoon. :smile: Great work!

I'm glad to see Benjamin Huseby featured in Bazaar. This is his first for them isn't it?

I'm very much looking forward to the Richard Burbrigde accesories ed. I always love his colors and Siri is never wrong for a beauty/accesories ed, in my opinion. :smile:

Me too. I'm glad that Bazaar likes Siri :woot:

Benjamin Huseby's debut for HB was March 2009. :flower:

I hope the Sesame Street ed gets posted soon... :wink:

Was there a second cover with Agyness?

Last edited by a moderator:
^Yes the subscribers cover is with Agyness.

The Magda ed is very Vogue Paris-esque..:heart:

Alright, I'm getting this as one of the September issues! Thanks for all the scans, flyme2themoon :flower:

^Of course! Except for the covers the subribers and newstand editions are the same.

where's Magda and Agyness pics?....

The Magda ed is very Vogue Paris-esque..:heart:
Yes it is, true Terry. I love the photo of her looking into the mirrored Versace 'sign'.

And the Sesame Street ed is cute, though where is snuffy (snuffleupagus)? He should have been in the Big Bird photo somehow, and though I love Bert & Ernie wouldnt these yip yip aliens/martians been more hilarious? :lol:

I was a Sesame Street freak when I was a kid.

Hmm, I'm let down by the Venice ed. It's alright, and it proves just how picturesque Venice really is, but the styling is kind of blah, and I don't think Lara looks as good as usual...and it's not just the wig. She's just not really emoting very much.

And what is with Karl's obsession with feminizing Baptiste? First that nude of him in the f*** me heels, now casting him as a female painter in that last shot? You trying to tell us something, Karl?

looks like a packed issue! the choice of agyness disturbs me though...

Proud to Shop
Photographer: Terry Richardson
Model: Magdalena Frackowiak
Stylist: Brana Wolf
Hair: Jeff Francis
Makeup: Frank B

Source: Scanned by flyme2themoon

Urban Chic
Photographer: Glen Luchford
Model: Eniko Mihalik
Stylist: Melanie Ward
Hair: Kevin Ryan
Makeup: Lisa Houghton

Source: Scanned by flyme2themoon

^both editorials of Magda & Eniko are great! especially Magda's. plus Eniko looks so HOT in her ed.! :smile:

Wow, I actually really like the MJ Tribute Ed. On a day-to-day basis I've got to much of Agyness (she's just everywhere!), but I like her in this shot. Might be my soft spot for anything Michael though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->