US Elle December 2006 : Beyonce

from http://popbytes.com/archive/2006/11/beyonce_does_decembers_elle.shtml

beeew3.jpg

ellebeyoncedec3c9bb11fgc7.jpg

Why oh why does the photoshoot remind me of that MadTV skit where they are making fun of Destiny's Child...?

Yes Moofins, :lol: that or SNL's "Gemini's Twin"

peacelover142002 said:
OK, the cover sucks, as usual, but Elle is always the leader of the pack in terms of interesting articles.

I agree... Elle is the only magazine that I actually find myself not being bored with within a few hours! I actually reread Elle if I find an old issue, because usually there always seems to be something yet to read.

I find the larger picture much more appealing and would have rather seen that as the cover. But then they wouldn't have been able to include so much text on it.

I honestly don't think Beyonce is that pretty. I don't like the cover, or the editorial. It's just bad. :shock:

Yuuuck. It's awful. That cover dress is the ugliest thing I've seen outside of a Baby Phat show.

she has some parts of anatomy resembling JLo's... who's the photographer, btw?

un-beweavable. does she still have any real hair under all those weaves??

Mirik said:
she has some parts of anatomy resembling JLo's... who's the photographer, btw?

Gilles Bensimon, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
she looks like a doll in a box in that first pic...

I hate that dress and the color is dreadful. I think her hair looks bad as well. :x

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Is it just me or does Elle take the WORST pictures of celebs? Giles Ben-whatever-his-name-is should be fired. The paparazzi can take better pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaywootoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->