US Vogue March 2019 : Hailey & Justin Bieber by Annie Leibovitz

This is the sequel of Kim K. cover, and guess what? it's the worst in years. A new low for Anna. Even Kendall is way better than this.

It is almost ironic how Vogue pretends to be all "woke" and care about feminism when two of their cover choices so far this year have only gotten the cover because of the man they have married... sad times indeed.

But wait, there's more...

InStyle via yahoo:
Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin Confirm They Were Celibate Until Marriage

I truly hate this magazine.
I've never had any fascination with celebrity at all. I don't follow celebs on social media, I don't buy celeb brands, I don't read celeb magazines, I have no interest in the red carpet. Argue this is dressed up high fashion mag, but at it's core it's really just another cruddy celebrity magazine.
She's in a crap TV show and he hasn't produce any music since... when?
I just don't know why anyone would buy this as opposed to 'People' magazine.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is the quality content I’m sure you Anna stans signed up for.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What makes this cover a new low (lower January 2019 with Priyanka Flopcha, who’s acting career is such a non factor she has resorted to becoming a YouTuber in the company of the likes of Logan Paul or even April 2014 if you can imagine), is the fact that Justin doesn’t even looked like he has bathed this year. At least the April 2014 cover subjects looked as if they bathed regularly (at that time anyway).

But anything I say on here regarding just how awful Anna is, is either ignored, rationalized away or made fun of.

So with that said, my parting words are this is exactly what US Vogue readers here and everywhere deserve. With your purchases and subscriptions you all allowed this to happen. I hope we get Blackfish Lolita Grande, Bella- I’m in my early 20’s looking like I’m in my early 60’s with all my plastic surgery- Hadid, Kendull, Gigi, that Emily Rat fake feminist, and of course the original scammer Kylie Jenner on covers this year too.

I mean, Anna might as well. Any ‘prestige’ this magazine might have had a long time ago is nonexistent now.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

so bad, on so many levels. I’m glad I didn‘t renew my subscription when it ran out last july

Iugh, by covers like this the magazine business are dying

The cover is not bad, the editorial is just TERRIBLE. I'm not american / canadian but this is what you call "white trash"? Because for me they are TRASH!

I mean, let's be real, Justin is just a 10 yr old boy who needs to grow up and act like an adult, and Hailey is just a B List socialité from LA who is trying modeling just because she can.

Who's next? Sophia Richie and Scott Disick?

Last edited:
I think this is very clear for Anna, the woman who helped to make the celebrity culture in magazines happen....so honestly we can scream,hate or just have an opinion, this was just business for her...because she thinks is convenient for the magazine. Of course she don't care our opinions o think "oh i should put more models on the cover of Vogue". If she gonna do it it's just because it's good for Vogue. Now, if this strategy works or not it's another story. But will almost 800k of likes on the IG post, maybe it's enough for them.

and i don't think we can say who deserves or not a cover for Vogue or any other magazine, because we need to be inside Anna's mind to understand. I'm not saying its good i just say this is the way it is.

Why not Brie? maybe Anna just don't like her and that's end of conversation.

Btw, i like the picture regardless it's them or not...she looks older always,not only here even with no makeup and he has this babyface, so maybe they thought have him shirtless and showing the tattoos will make him a little more tough. Just Saying.

I only like the styling of Hailey on the cover but nothing else.. her face looks off and disinterested. I have no words for Bieber....

That editorial is INSUFFERABLE.

The cover is not bad, the editorial is just TERRIBLE. I'm not american / canadian but this is what you call "white trash"? Because for me they are TRASH!

I mean, let's be real, Justin is just a 10 yr old boy who needs to grow up and act like an adult, and Hailey is just a B List socialité from LA who is trying modeling just because she can.

Who's next? Sophia Richie and Scott Disick?

Gummo seems the inspiration for this :lol: Anna, this is Vogue, lift it. Edward, the guy you were talking s#it in the movie is doing better.

Why is Annie Leibovitz still a thing? She just keeps getting worse.

Way to show how a terrible model this girl is. And did they have a hard time finding tops for the boy? Poor thing only has a blazer and a dumpster fire of a flower shirt.

These comments are GOLDEN! Lol

Each month Vogue just dies a little bit more.
There are no limits to Anna's desperation.

On that subject, I justs noticed that Karla Welch (Bieber's stylist) is officially credited in the cover story with Tonne AND Michael Philouze. Cardi B's HB cover is also by her personal stylist. Magazines really gave up control to the celebrities.

This is why the Kendall/Gigi/Bella clan are the lesser of unnecessary evils for me. At least with them magazines have absolute control over what image makes the cut, and who to employ for that. But with celebrities, these magazines really barter hard to gain access. It's becoming increasingly common for the talent's own stylist to do shoots nowadays. Elle's recent Women of Hollywood covers were all styled by celebrity stylists, 90% of Tilda Swinton's shoots including her Vogue covers are by her stylist, Scarlett Johannson and Cate Blanchett has been using their own hair and makeup teams on shoots for years, Tiffany Haddish, a relatively new face, managed to get her stylist to work on her Glamour cover.

Magazines need to start taking control back, not give in more. First it was copy approval in the late 90s, then image approval seemed to be what every big celebrity could get in the last decade, and now it's actually getting their people on set.

You know who demands no image approval and doesn't interfere with the setup of the shoot? Nicole Kidman.

This is repulsive. How do I unsee this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->