US Harper's Bazaar August 2010 : Cameron Diaz by Terry Richardson

"I'm No Angel"
Models: Laetitia Casta, Renne Castrucci, Fabrice Robert-Leroux, Frederick Malahieude, and Pascal Wilhem.
Photographer: Jean-Paul Goude
Stylist: Alex Aikiu
Hair: Pier Giuseppe
Makeup: Lloyd Simmonds

Scanned by flyme2themoon

You can always depend on US Bazaar for having great editorial content. Regardless of their cover subjects.
Which personally for this issue I don't mind. The subscribers cover looks terrific, love the masthead.

That shot of Jessica on the horse in Spanish Revivial is beautiful. Thanks for posting!

i hate the collage idea it looks terrible. i think i would like the idea if it was executed better.
i have a paid subscription so my cover was the night sky one and at first glance i loved it then when i paid a closer look and saw it was a collage i hated it. the lighting is so unnatural.

You can always depend on US Bazaar for having great editorial content. Regardless of their cover subjects.
Which personally for this issue I don't mind. The subscribers cover looks terrific, love the masthead.

That shot of Jessica on the horse in Spanish Revivial is beautiful. Thanks for posting!

i loved the masthead too and i hope they continue playing with it, but i have to disagree about the cover photo.

the casta edit is far too camp for my taste- i thought it would be much more classy.

too much Goude, too much Galeries Lafayette not enough Laetitia as Mae the movie Queen.

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]US Harper's Bazaar August 2010[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Spanish Revival[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Photographer: Alexi Lubomirski[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Model: Jessica Stam [/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif][/FONT]

I expected a bit more fron Laetitia Casta and Jean-Paul Goude but its still a pretty good ed.
I'm totally blown away by Jessica's editorial, she looks so beautiful, amazing colors and light too.

I love how Bazaar is trying to emulate those classic "travelling/exotic places" editorials with supermodels from the 90's by the likes of Demarchelier or Elgort (and later Testino) but somehow this ed doesn't feel right.

I'm disappointed by Jessica's ed, I've seen a lot of the same type editorials, and I can say that Jessica just lost in the crowd.. :unsure:

I actually like the subs cover pretty much and I can't wait to get this issue. Jessica's ed looks lovely, thanks for the scans and snaps :flower:

Stam's editorial is the best one in this issue! Thanks for the scans.

It's a tad bit boring. Nothing captures my eye. Though, I love Diaz's winning smile~

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->