US Harper's Bazaar December 2009 : Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart by Mark Seliger

Everytime I see a new editorial featuring Mariacarla, I'm just reminded of how elegantly beautiful she is. She could be an old screen goddess from the '40s or '50s.

mariacarla's ed is breathtaking :wub: huge thanks for scanning behansu!

Is Angela Lindvall's striped dress the same dress Dakota Fanning is wearing on the Teen Vogue cover?

Ehhh this issue is inoffensive and pretty enough...hardly knocks me off my chair though.

Mariacarla's ed is lovely although there are only a few shots that grab me, I'm not a big Lindbergh fan though mind you.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks behansu. MCB always delivers. she's so expressive.

I dislike Mariacarla's editorial, it lacks something. But the photography is great.
On the other hand I love both Charlotte's and Angela's editorial - love the styling.

Even though I love Angela, I found her editorial quite boring. I'm so tired of this Michael Kors' concept.
On the other hand, I really like MCB's one. The execution and prodution were very well done.

I like all the eds. Especially the one with MCB.

Glenda Bailey must be over the moon to have a Demarchelier working for Bazaar again.

I love Kristen's gown in the second cover
and the black sleek dress..definitely not for her but it's beautiful !

OMG! I LOVE MCB's ed! Best from this issue so far

count me in with the Maria Carla love boat, she looks spectacular.. always so dramatic and poised, and Lindbergh's vision only adds to that, he should photograph her more often.. :heart:

Victor's story on the other hand :doh:, do we really need another Patrick?. ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->