US Harper's Bazaar January 2010 : Kate Hudson by Peter Lindbergh

It's ok, but if I saw someone walking down the street or in a luncheon queue laughing that hard, I would assume they're insane...

I am pleasantly surprised by the subscribers' cover... it is just beautiful...

I'll never understand why would someone want Kate for a cover/article about fashion.. it's as mysterious for me as seeing Drew or Sandra Bullock also taking the spot.

^ ITA! Seriously...

The editorial is somewhat cute, but they've used the worst images for the covers, don't like either one. The new font are OK though.

The newsstand cover is the typical Bazaar cover of late, so I don't really expect much of it. As for the subscriber's cover, I quite like it, because of all the lovely plants and flower arrangements and Kate looks rather nice, which is amazing because she simply has no sense of style whatsoever and she is just an o.k. kind of actress.

They could put a piece of toast on the cover and it would be more fascinating than another Kate Hudson cover.

The subscriber's cover is okay for a change.

The newstand cover is horrid, her skin looks like the colour that one would get if they painted a filet of salmon with concealer...and too much PS as usual.

The ed looks like a poor man's attempt at Annie Leibovitz, which means it's not pretty...but at least more interesting than most Bazaar celebrity stories.

Oh!!! This looks great! A good cover finally from US HB!!! I love the news stand cover. The colors are great plus the new font (which is kind of similar to UK HB's) suits it. And, I cannot believe there's no "Fabulous at Every Age"!!! :woot: :lol: Not a fan of the subscriber's.

No matter how bad or insipid or whatever Bazaar covers may look like they always produce good editorial content. And that's what I am hoping for!

The new font is so random :innocent:
I quite like the cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->