US Harper's Bazaar January 2010 : Kate Hudson by Peter Lindbergh

Kate in cute dresses and showing her smile-nothing new.I want her to an S&M editorial like Cameron Diaz did-that'd be worth 5 bucks!

Thank god for that ugly smile there. Now she's going to have to marry Arod to remain in the limelight. I look forward to that beautiful wedding :woot:

I hope there are some good FASHION editorials... ;-)

I want her to an S&M editorial like Cameron Diaz did-that'd be worth 5 bucks!

She'd still be smiling through the pain, the happiest masochist you ever did see. And then she'd give an interview about how she stayed friends with everyone afterwards.

I can't wait when see new collections summer 2010 in ed :smile:

I feel like she is coming to eat my soul on the subscribers cover.

On the newsstand cover, she succeeded and is smug about the whole thing.

^No it's not fresh. It's been done a million of times before by Bazaar, so this is anything but fresh. It's stale. (imho)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone spot the difference?

aceshowbiz.com

She is so beyond overused its not even funny, why not give Cotillard some covers to promote Nine?! And i beyond despise the styling in her ed.

Please someone tell me I'm not alone in being endlessly tired of Kate Hudson covers.

You are not alone! :shock:

I admit, the subscriber cover does look fresh. The newsstand cover is a bit of the same old thing, but probably Kate best cover in a while.

With the banner and new font, it looks a bit like US Vogue...

I didn't even notice the new font. It looks hideous.

Ok, have I been breathing spray paint or is Kate Hudson the second-to-last woman from the 'Nine' cast one would think of slapping on a cover to promote a massively anticipated movie? Oh well, along with latex I guess common sense is out for the coming season as well.

In all seriousness though eternally bubbly people make my skin crawl. Frown once in a while, Kate. It's good for you.

The font disgusts me! I miss the old font! Love Kate but the background is disturbing

I really dislike Kate Hudson but the covers are great, unexpectedly. Of course the subscriber's cover is lovelier though.

The new font looks amateur, btw.

She is so beyond overused its not even funny, why not give Cotillard some covers to promote Nine?! And i beyond despise the styling in her ed.

I feel like a broken record but I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU.
Marion has not had a single cover so far...yet she is arguably (i'm sure some would disagree) the most beautiful and photogenic of the cast, yet Kate Hudson is plastered onto these covers again and again.
I guess we can still hope for W.

Btw I do quite like some of the shots from Kate's ed...and actually love her.
BUT i'm already a bit sick of seeing her to be honest - especially when the film she's promoting she's sharing with no less than 6 other high profile women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->