US Vogue July 2010 : Marion Cotillard by Mario Testino

all the eds posted so far are fantastic!!! what more could i ask for - ah yes, please no more Raquel Z. in Vogue, she's soooo ugly!!

^Rude. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think she's in an ed with Karlie, Irina K and Tanya?

Stella Tennant? :shock: Marion looks like a depressant on the cover and i don't like the fact that it follows the exact same color scheme of Tina Fey's (March 2010), but her editorial is lovely..shocked it's by Testino. His Incredible Ink editorial is such a snooze fest and incredibly lifeless, on the other hand!

Last edited by a moderator:
^Yes it's her! :D She looks like a man in that shot. :lol::D But I'm glad that she's part of this editorial which is by the way, a good one. Did Sauve overuse Givenchy's F/W collection? :D

omg. that's awful.
it looks exactly like his "military issue" from march 2010
just different clothes and models.
they look soo awkward, well, all except for Stella, who just looks like she came out of a 1999 Vogue. soooo... she kinda saves the two pages she's in.

It's lovely to see Marion on the cover. But this issue is waaaaaaaaay too posh and boring for my liking, plus the I'm one of those few persons that simply cannot stand the 50's aesthetic.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the cover, but it's not jaw-dropping- the editorial is better. I'm waiting for Tanya's ed!

Beautiful Marion! It's a little bland and I will happily admit that if this was any other actress, I'd hate it. But Marion looks beautiful and the ed is gorgeous.

The Testino editorial is O.K...the styling is really nice as per usual by Marie. I think maybe HQs would do it more justice.

Wait. Is that really Stella?! I seriously thought she was a male model. Seriously. :|

completely dissapointed in the joan smalls edit with liya & jablonski; what the hell is american vogue doing?! completely bland. im hella mad. this could have been so much better. the casting is amazing & they drop the ball creatively. beyond angry right now.

Wait. Is that really Stella?! I seriously thought she was a male model. Seriously. :|

^I know, right?!? :lol::D Yes, it's really her. That was my first thought too when I was looking through the editorial. :smile: It's just disappointing because she's only featured in one shot. :(

Marion Cotilliard is on the cover of the new Vogue next month for starring in the film "Inception." Vogue has been cool lately, but their celebrity profiles have been boring, as with this one. They could have had edgy references to the film. Science Fiction Marion Cotilliard. Interview did it for Megan Fox. You did it for Gwyneth Paltrow. You should have done it for her!

*ok, I'm gonna go have a cigarette now.

p.s. I slightly retract that. It's still nice that Marion has been on the cover twice yet she hasn't been on the cover of Vogue Paris once. She's the biggest thing out of France since terrorism, they should be throwing a bone at her once in a while.

That ed by Testino kind of reminds me of the 90's editorials because of its simplicity. I'm not so fond of it though.
BTW, I found Natalia doesn't look good in her ed. It's such wrong make-up on her, esp. those eyebrows. And she looks sad, and she just can't pull off those classic looks there.

It would be hard to make Marion look bad, but I think she looks a little frump in the cover....

to me it looks like a bad september cover, don't thrill me and don't make me buy the magazine..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ00
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->