US Vogue March 2009 : Michelle Obama by Annie Leibovitz

She quite ugly on the cover, I wish us vogue will put models again on the cover and not some body as boring as Michello Obama.

and maybe Jackie O. was overrated, as well ....

I agree.

I like the cover, it's quite elegant, although I generally HATE Anne's editorial work. And Michelle is an excellent choice for cover.
But why are American's so obsessed with teeth? Perfect shiny white teeth look like fake teeth.:D

Gosh, it's so f****** difficult to find the cover... searching through all these pages of people babbling away...:ninja:
Although I must admit it did turn out quite a few laughs!:rolleyes: FACT!

84783385rf3.jpg

gettyimages

I am just so pleased that it does not have a text overload :woot:
& it looks quite a thick issue.

The more I see it, the more I get used to the simplicity of it - and I'm seeing a lot of it, because it's made headline news in the UK, never mind the papers, I even turned on my TV yesterday, and the cover shot was being talked about on an ITV bulletin - it's everywhere.

No disrespect, but Barack on the cover of VF is fine, HE made history. What has Michelle done to get Vogue? Yes, she's the first black first lady, but thats genes and hardly an achievement. For that matter ANY previous first lady....

It has nothing to do with her race. Shes the new first lady. And a quite fashionable one at that. Hilary Clinton got a Vogue cover and her style was constantly derided throughout her husband's presidency.

and its a little insulting to say that Michelle is just Barack's wife. She attended Princeton and Harvard. She met Barack when she was his supervisor at a law firm. She successfully worked in law, non profits, education, and politics. It's demeaning to say that she is nothing but a famous person's wife. She is notable in her own right.

Oh God, people need to stop taking this so seriously.

US Vogue is US Vogue (esp. when it comes to covers), if you don't like then kiss Anna W's behind (or simply just don't start pointless arguments/come in this thread).

I'm excited for eds, I'm sure diva Luxx should have this next week :woot:

^a diva is a female version of a hustla :shifty:

what event is that getty image from? i suppose Wu will get much more attention from now on simply b/c of Michelle ^_^

i'm not going to lie. i'm a little pissed that jason wu already has the issue and i don't.

^ I AGREE! We havent even like, heard of anything inside, content-wise.

^a diva is a female version of a hustla :shifty:

what event is that getty image from? i suppose Wu will get much more attention from now on simply b/c of Michelle ^_^

:rofl::rofl: bahahahaha, karma!

i think it's after his F/W show

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
starnight83
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->