US Vogue March 2009 : Michelle Obama by Annie Leibovitz

amazing casting! such great models..can't wait to see the editorials!

The cover is more fitting of Ladies Home Journal. That is not a Vogue cover.

even though i agree, it IS a Vogue cover :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Raquel x3? :buzz: Natasha, Isabeli, Anna S, Lily, Edita, Jessica! :buzz: OMG, one of the best castings ever on US Vogue!

I hope Testino's editorial is huge! It sounds interesting.

It looks like that Vogue US is trying to support their article on "red hair is better" by casting Coco in every single issue :lol:

I'm curious about Karen's editorial.. but that's it.

Omg I am so excited for this!!! So many editorials... a solo Stam editorial. :D

Edita, Anna J, Anna S, Sasha! :woot: Here's to hoping that the eds don't disappoint.

I didn't have high expectations for this but they could've done a lot better. It looks like a homely picture from an editorial. It isn't flattering or anything, what a shame. I'll be getting it though because of Michelle Obama but that's all.

Here's the UHQ scans for the Mario Testino edit. More edits to be posted!

I Love the nightlife

Photographed by Mario Testino
Models: Raquel Z, Catherine McNeil, Lily Donaldson, Kalie Kloss, Anna Jagodzinska, Anna Selezneva, Edita Vilkeviciute & Arlenis Sosa.

Scans courtesy of VampireHorde

:shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ omg yes! :lol:

i really like this editorial. but karlie seems like an odd standout next to the other girls. she just doesn't suit the scenario.

I like it. I like the direction Vogue is taking! It's improved so much these past few issues it seems.

OMG!!! stammy!!! and she's in a solo editorial!!! my god! so excited to see it! and sasha!!! my god, i think i'm gonna faint. :lol: i agree with what some of here have said, great casting of models for this issue! so excited for karen's too!!! what a fantastic issue is this one. can't to wait to get my hands on this along with W, UK Vogue, & US Harper's Bazaar!!! (really need to save money!) :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh, btw, thanks for the reviews kroqjock! uumm, can you please scan stam's edit.? well, if you don't mind. :D

^^Normally, I don't scan editorials for models but there are a couple of edits that I find to be very beautiful that I might actually consider it.

The Jessica Stam edit is really funky and weird.I don't know how to describe it except that she's got orange eyeliner in her eyes and there is a car covered in fur that shows up in most of the pics. Its a lot dumber than it sounds.

But I think the edit that everyone will like is the Sasha Pivovarova edit. She's wearing a lot of summertime outfits and is smiling in every photo. I don't know why but it brought a smile to my face. This is the edit that I will probably scan.

:shock:

can't wait to se sasha's. after the harry potter shock, i can say i don't really like i love the nightlife, it's pretty clear anna is more into these young faces now - first blake lively on the cover, now these models with the "coolest guys on the manhattan scene" (which for some reason made me think of gossip girl too:ninja:)... seems like young and "cool" (or "so young, so cool":rolleyes:) people are the new(?) black. but i'm interested in how this new direction will evolve (or not, it's US Vogue after all) over the year...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romyfnich
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->