US Vogue September 2010 : Halle Berry by Mario Testino

I really love this cover. It's a nice change from what their covers usually look like, especially when Mario Testino is the one who shoots it. Halle's hair reminds me a bit of Natalie Portman's cover in, I think 2004?

Does Halle Berry have a movie or something coming? I'm not crazy about the cover, but the hair isn't that bad. Let's see what's inside

Editorial Teaser

05v.jpg
02v.jpg
01v.jpg
03v.jpg
04v.jpg
06v.jpg

*vogue.com

Is the title Pseudo-20s Velvet Goddess by any chance? :lol: Nevertheless, I'm glad Halle has scored the cover of Vogue, and the September issue at that. And 726 pages! I'm so excited for the content.

They had me at 726 pages. Also, I happen to think Halle is drop dead gorgeous. The cover isn't amazing, but it's not bad.

Oh My! Halle's ed is wonderful.

Love the lights and setting. It's really simple and bare, nothing to distract from her beauty and the clothes!

Why is that freaking banner there?? Otherwise, the cover is alright. Same old, same old.

is pretty but not a head turning cover I'm sure they had better choises and her brest look too pressed idk I was expecting something more exciting

they had Halle Berry and this is the cover of the september issue? Gosh, Halle can be even more beautiful than this.

whoah, she looks stunning! not the best cover ever but I'll take it. september issues make me go nuts, can't wait for this.

Halle's editorial doesn't excite me at all. Boring.

I like the look and styling of the pics. It's an interesting take on Halle. I feel like I haven't seen her presented in this way before yet she still looks like she suits it.

every american vogue cover has this element of watered down glamour. almost as if the covers are trying to achieve some form of political correctness, in avoiding any real creative risk. there is no room for failure because they take no risks- & that said, there is no WOW factor, in light of not taking those risks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessy1982
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->