styled by PAUL CAVACO

Photographer:
Mario Testino
Stylist: Paul Cavaco
Models/Stars: Taylor Hill, Troye Sivan, Lucky Blue Smith & Kacy Hill
Make-Up: Dotti
Hair: Christiaan

vmagazine.com

Disgusting. Troye & LBS are literal scums. Poor Taylor always involved in stuff like these lol.

Literally no redeeming feature for me whatsoever. And it's odd that Testino managed to make his own work look like a cheaper and inferior version of the original. It's as awkward and overwhelming as his Vogue China cover.

So these are all models then? Only like the red-headed babe. Looks very Jodie Foster in Taxi Driver. The guy on the first cover looks like he's got a lisp, not sure how he got booked for a cover.

^ Lol no. Troye is not a model, he is literally a youtuber who decided to become a musician.

I'm sure we can comment on models and celebrities without offending, no?

The feature seems kind of cheap, but I really like Taylor in this. She does a great job of looking innocent and sexy at the same time, however creepy that might seem.

Testino's imaginary is outdated to the point of being cartoonish. Who still thinks that a pantless woman sitting on top of a man is "sexy" or "fierce"? And to make it worse, whoever casted this story is insane. They do know that Troye is a gay twink who sings emotional pop songs, not a buff rockstar right?

Disgusting. Troye & LBS are literal scums. Poor Taylor always involved in stuff like these lol.

Scums?! Troye is actually a good kid, he makes totally generic music that should be be heard outside the youtube bubble, but calling him scum is totally uncalled for.
But like Marc said it's just baffling that they decided to photograph the boy like this, particularly when he's quite open about the fact he's gay and not even in his own music videos he pretends to be straight even when he knows that 99.9% of his public are tweenie girls in love with him.
Regardless this is all so cheap, and Troye and that Lucky guy so unsuited for cover material, that it's almost worthless to comment.

Scums?! Troye is actually a good kid, he makes totally generic music that should be be heard outside the youtube bubble, but calling him scum is totally uncalled for.

Sorry but he is not a real musician. He will forever be a youtuber, literally 99% of them have had a "music career" at one point.
What's next? putting Trisha Paytas on a cover?

tumblr_n9ntrfjzmL1rt7s2lo1_500.gif

atrl.net

Seems anyone can snag a cover nowadays. Which is ok as long as they look great and the images work. This latex plastic disaster looks like a sideshow at the carnival. Rough in every way. V needs an update and Testino needs a break.

Poor Taylor. The girl is beautiful but she's absolutely wasted in this.

When I saw the title I didn't know what to expect but I love this. Dare I say this is the best work Testino has produced for a while, it feels very 90s with Cavaco's styling which reminds me of Testino's older work. Troye looks like those boys back in the day Mario & Carine adored and photographed, the red background I actually find amusing. Lucky looks tolerable with the hair and Kacy is working it. Taylor looks a bit out of place though.

Sorry but he is not a real musician. He will forever be a youtuber, literally 99% of them have had a "music career" at one point.
What's next? putting Trisha Paytas on a cover?

*As per tFS' Community Rules, please DO NOT quote images. Thank you!

atrl.net

Did i said he was? Calling the kid scum is still out of order.

Last edited by a moderator:
The awkwardness. :ninja:

They are just serving another Vogue China July 2015 mess.

It's very sleezy, which I like. I just wish the girls werent pantyless as I see it more pointless than trashy sexy. The only one delivering the sleeze is Lucky imo, he looks like a cliche p*rn star fresh out of a bus... I love how he looks. The girl other than Taylor was so miscasted.

Who cares about the kids, this is just another Testino fail.

i like the cover and the photo of Lucky Blue

The girl other than Taylor was so miscasted.

No, are you mad? Lol! Look at her, she's the only one taking control in these shots. She's clearly TOO MUCH for poor little Lucky Blue, and needed a real man, not that unassuming adolescent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->