US Vogue August 2014 : Blake Lively by Mario Testino

Did anyone in Europe get this as well? It arrived here yeaterday along with other August US magazines and I was shocked to see them so early.

Digital HQs

'Fire Starters'
Photographer: Annie Leibovitz
Fashion Editor: Grace Coddington
Hair: Didier Malige
Make up: Aaron de Mey
Models/Celebs : Julianne Moore, Liv Freundlich, Jessica Chastain, Domnhall Gleeson, Amy Adams, Karen Elson, Madison Stubbington, and Florence Welch

vogue

What about the lobster shot? Anyone has it?

Did anyone in Europe get this as well? It arrived here yeaterday along with other August US magazines and I was shocked to see them so early.

No, unfortunately. I need Blake's immediately because I just got Luptia's at the start of the week and couldn't be more underwhelmed.

I'm loving everything about this and couldn't be happier to see Blake. She's so photogenic and this is one gorgeous cover. Blake's cover shot and story outshine the fashion editorials for me, actually. Cannot wait to get my hands on a copy. Thanks for all the HQ's!

tn_Vogue_USA_August_2014_01_1.jpg

Pioneer Spirit
Ph: Mario Testino
Fashion Editor: Tonne Goodman
Hair: Oribe
Makeup: Kanako Takase

imcmagazine.com

I can't wait to see how this issue sells (or doesn't sell) :lol:

Fire Starters is just amazing. Probably the best editorial I've seen in Vogue US this year, every shot could have made a wonderful cover. Jessica and Domnhall's are my two favourites though.

Just realized the outfit she's wearing on the cover is Polo Ralph Lauren F/W '14. Nice change from seeing the all-too-familiar looks from top houses all the time.

vbtZXLx.jpg

style.com

I can't wait to see how this issue sells (or doesn't sell) :lol:

I'll go with the latter. Blake has never been known to be a remarkable seller, at least not for American Vogue.

Who's the kid with the windowpane red shirt in Blake's ed? He's a total cutie!

This magazine needs a revamp as soon as possible... It doesn't get any more boring than this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->