Valentino F/W 10.11 : Freja Beha, Monika Jagaciak & Tati Cotlar by David Sims

I dont like the hue in the advertisements. It looks stale and unappealing. Am I seeing things or is it a little blue-ish? :lol: :innocent:

I'm not sure about this company yet..I need to see more.

OMG this is horrible :sick:
And we were complaining about Dree's shots,this is so terribly ugly.I hate designers do always have to put the ugliest model naked in some ad to catch some press attention,it's so cheesy and stupid...what's the connection between the naked shot and the dress one?
I bet Freja's gonna have a full frontal shot(like if we haven't her horrible man body enough time now)...at least I hope to see Monika,who is probably the only decent girl in this campaign

I bet Freja's gonna have a full frontal shot(like if we haven't her horrible man body enough time now)
While I agree with the man body comment, if you read the previous page, you would have seen that despite the campaign's obvious nudity, nothing in fact, is going being shown...no breasts, no full frontal, as the intention is for these ads to be run in major magazines.

It's okay! It's so calm, but it has the tendency to be boring. Unlike the S/S '10 one is full of energy

it strikes me that the new design team has a better time crafting a new ad campaign than they do a new collection. their most recent collections for spring couture and resort have made many question their place at that house, but the ads have nevertheless garnered the attention and have the edge that many houses of bigger size would love to have.

it´s a great picture... anyway, not very advertish. it´s more fashion editorial

The shots themselves are nice, but I don't really feel them as a campaign, especially for Valentino.

Thrilled that Monika is here, though! Can't wait for her shots.

Can't wair for both Freja's and Monika's ads. Hope it should be better than Tatiana's one.
not a fan yet.

This would have looked so much better with a different cast of models. I really don't want to see Freja nude, whether it's frontal or not.
But the camera manipulation here is so beautiful. You can barely make out where she is and she has such an innocent look on her face.

I really don't like the blue cast these images have (if they are indeed really like that). The photography alone, I'm very indifferent towards. I can't help but feel creeped out by that star, so similar to many similar haunting gazes we've seen in americanized japanese horror films, namely the grudge.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I prefer last seasons ads with Dree.

I love this sentece said by Valentino himself, it's so funny and ironic! :lol:

"They always demonstrated an enormous respect and love for my work. There is an existing archive where they can take inspiration from to create a Valentino product that is relevant today. It is a shame that their predecessor didn't feel this need".

Facchinetti's campaigns were more "Valentino" than this is. I wish they were dissmised as soon as possible, nobody can do it in a worse way. This is awful, everything they do is shameful.

This is so not Valentino. The ad itself is nice though, I just don't like Tati there. Can't wait for Jac & Freja :woot:

How did Valentino go from Daria, Hilary and Gemma to Tati, Jac and Freja? There is no correlation in this decision whatsoever.

I would like to see more of this...

actually, I think it's not abd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->