Valentino S/S 2010 : Dree Hemingway by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

me quite likey... it's very sexy

i hope for shots including those utterly amazing shoes they sent down the runway

It looks nice, but it's too dark and moody for my taste.

Why so dark? You can't even see her face, or anything else for that matter. Hard to tell whether it's any good.

Her face is one of the only things I can make out and I'm getting a bit tierd of the whole model sprawled out on a chair/sofa thing. She looks a bit like a passed out drunk at christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure about this:unsure: Could have potential and need to see more.
Last season's with Iris was quite dark also but her strong face and the colourful garments shone thorugh whereas here it's just dddaaaarrrrk.
Not a huge fan of Dree either who I think has very little presence but still wanna see more.

Dont get this girl at all, but this does not look as bad as i imagined, need to see it print if its less dark.

Quite nice though I agree it's not going to sell the collecton with such visibility.

I like it a lot but it's too dark for the house/season.

Her face is one of the only things I can make out and I'm getting a bit tierd of the whole model sprawled out on a chair/sofa thing. She looks a bit like a passed out drunk at christmas.

:lol: But surprisingly I actually really like this ad. Dree is nowhere near my favourite model, but she looks good in this. And yes it's dark, but I think a good dose of darkness was necessary to balance the frilly nature of the collection. I do agree though that the clothes are a little unclear, but maybe that's for the best:innocent:

This must the be the first time ever I'm really interested in a Valentino's campaign... I guess that's because I really loved the collection made by Pier Paolo Piccioli and Maria Grazia Chiuri.

I'm liking what I've seen so far (though I don't get Dree's appeal yet), but I was expecting something lighter, 'cause the collection makes me think of softer things... :S Let's wait

I don't like the pink hair pink dress combo but aside from that it looks gorgeous.

I don't like Dree, I find her to be boring and the pose is so predictable.

Very dark to summer and the concept is boring i think Valentino need a great change of all

It's gorgeous....the brooding, sensual, dark catches the mood from the VI covers of last season.

The pink hair is an added bonus. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->