Versace F/W 2021.22 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

MDNA

Reaction score
VERSACE_ADV-FW21-Campaign-2.jpg
Versace-La-Greca_FW21.jpg

WWD

No to hair, no to styling, no to amateur posing, no to the Goyard pattern on the first bag, no to stickers.

Overall, except the last shot, which is just okay, a waste of everything involved.

More stickers...

Ferdinando Verderi should be jobless.

As much as I wish they booked models from the show (would've loved seeing Mica in this wig again), I don't hate this.

It’s literally gigi with the red hair and everything but instead they got someone who can actually model and heighten the stuff.

tacky and boring but does the job I guess

Dua, the collection, the stickers... THE TRINITY of HORROR!

I was so glad they gave up on stickers in JLO's campaign, what's the point of repeating that mistake again?!

For the little work M&M do nowadays one would think they would make more of an effort...guess not

She looks like a Wendy's blow-up doll with the fake freckles and red hair.

The stickers are hilarious, they are so badly drawn!

I wish that her expressions were better but I´m liking this...

Who the hell approved the 3rd shot with THAT facial expression?

What is that face she’s making in the last pic??? And why are her lips so enormous? Wtf is wrong with all these young people getting huge lips? They all look so incredibly fake and scary.

This generation is sick.

that's just her face?

Anyway, this is such a missed opportunity. She's had some great photoshoots and is perfect for Versace. M&M really f*cked this up. Art design doesn't help.

Kinda funny to see Dua fronting this campaign seeing as Ariana Grande's been wearing several looks from this collection.

Why get her and then just give her the exact same styling as the runway show? Didn't they choose Dua for her unique and original spirit? JK, we all know it's just a cynical grab for clicks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hopsfie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->